[MOD]'s Deodex & 1% Battery (in status bar) for Stock 9.16.6

dluke

Reaction score
Whats up Boys and Girls.. for those who don’t know me, im mainly a Bionic modder, however I had gotten a few requests from some of my Bionic peeps that had gone on to the Razr HD.. so I figured id post some.. My mods are usually for those people like myself that like modding different things on their stock system rather than just flashing a rom.. and it seemed like theres really only full roms available for the HD right now (much respect to all the rom devs though).. anyways, enough of that.. on to the mods

---This is a Custom Recovery flashable .zip that will Deodex your Stock 9.16.6 System---

NOTE: this is not a full stock deodexed rom, it is just the deodexed and zipaligned system\app and system\framework files. This is used to deodex your already installed stock 9.16.6 system. (and I know the HD system does not need to be fully deodexed for the 1% battery in the status bar mod to work.. but if your are thinking about modding or 'theme-ing' any other files at some point, you might as well fully deodex the system)

-very simple to install: just save the .zip on the external sd, (wipe cache and dalvik) flash via your custom recovery, and reboot.

XT926_9.16.6_Deodex.zip

---This is a 1% Battery Mod (status bar battery) for Stock JB 9.16.6---

-install is the same for any of these zips: just save .zip on external sd, flash via your custom recovery, and reboot.

Here are the battery icon options:
(the descriptions correspond to the screenshots above them, and the zips below them)

^^This one is a 'Hybrid' that i had put together for myself. It has the top set for when the phone is in a regular state, and the bottom set for when it is charging ( the circle kind of pulsates when charging). ***top icons created by mrvirgina, bottom iocns by Vertumus
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Hybrid.zip
- Mirror

^^This is just the full set of these icons. ***icons created by mrvirgina
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Off Center.zip
- Mirror

^^This is the full set of these icons. ***icons created by Vertumus.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Thick Circle.zip
- Mirror

^^These are the same as the ones above except as the battery drains the circle dissipates in the opposite direction from the one above. (this one dissipates counter-clockwise, whereas the one above dissipates clockwise.) ***icons created by Vertumus, edited by greeneink.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Reverse Thick Circle.zip
- Mirror

^^ Pretty much stock battery with white numbers. ***icon creator unknown at this time.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - White Numbers.zip
- Mirror

^^ Thick bar, nice big numbers. ***icons created by Vertumus.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Bar Numbers.zip
- Mirror

^^ Thin Circles. ***icons created by nbeebe24.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Thin Circle.zip
- Mirror

^^This one pretty much looks like this but instead the bar is only blue above 70% and then it changes from green to orange to red as the battery dissipates. ***the icons creator isunknown at this time.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Thin Bar.zip
- Mirror

**Flash this zip if you want 'un-do' the battery mod and go back to the stock battery icon.
DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 Battery Mod - Back to Stock.zip
- Mirror

!!Generic Disclaimer: As always I, nor anyone else, is responsible for the BLANK you do to your phone!!

Alright people.. that’s all for now.. hopefully if I can find some time to port over some of my other mods I will post them as well.. If you have any questions or whatever else, just post in this thread or shoot me a pm.. Enjoy!

DLuke

Last edited:

KaChow

Reaction score
These are GREAT!!! I have been using the "DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Thin Bar.zip", since I first came across your post on DR. The battery color is unique. Is there any way to "gray out" or "white out" the notification bar, tired of looking at the blue. But again, excellent work!

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
These are GREAT!!! I have been using the "DLuke Razr HD Stock 9.16.6 1% Battery Mod - Thin Bar.zip", since I first came across your post on DR. The battery color is unique. Is there any way to "gray out" or "white out" the notification bar, tired of looking at the blue. But again, excellent work!

hah.. thanks man.. ya i just forgot to put it up over here.. are you talking about gray/white out the entire status bar across the top of the screen? or just the bar of the battery icon? the answer to both is yes, but just trying to make sure what you're referring to.

KaChow

Reaction score
hah.. thanks man.. ya i just forgot to put it up over here.. are you talking about gray/white out the entire status bar across the top of the screen? or just the bar of the battery icon? the answer to both is yes, but just trying to make sure what you're referring to.

Yeah, if you can gray out or white out the entire notification bar that would be great. I'd imagine your the one to do it, considering these changes already are amazing. Tired of seeing this boring blue. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
Yeah, if you can gray out or white out the entire notification bar that would be great. I'd imagine your the one to do it, considering these changes already are amazing. Tired of seeing this boring blue. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

huh.. you guys have a blue status bar? weird.. can you through up a screenshot? id like to see what it looks like

KaChow

Reaction score
Here are a few screenshots which for the most part all of the icons are displayed or at least the ones I tend to use. But from what it seems is the icons in the notification bar are "white" when they have a low connectivity, which they turn to a full color of "blue", which the battery and clock are always, "blue". This seems to be rule for the icons that display in the right corner of the screen, the icons in the left tend to be white, or some other notification.

View attachment 62277 View attachment 62278 View attachment 62279 View attachment 62280 View attachment 62281

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
oh ok.. i see what you mean.. your talking about graying out the clock, battery icon, radio signal strength, 4g/3g data connectivity icon, and wifi signal strength.. ya i can take a look into it.. i know it can be done, but not sure how easily on a stock system.. the clock and battery would be the easy ones and the other probably a litttle more difficult.. ill look into it though

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
***OP UPDATED: Mirrors added!!*** sorry bout that.. ran out of bandwidth on my box account.. hah

also, sorry things have been pretty bananas since JB dropped for the bionic.. but am still trying to get to all requests, so thank you for your patience..