Battery circle mod request

r1nstang

Reaction score
I just came from the Bionic to the Nexus and I love this phone. its amazing! But i tried flashing a zip file for the circle mod 1% battery and of course got a boot loop. can anyone redo the flashable zip file to get it to work on jelly bean aokp for the nexus?

this is the one i was using
^^ Thin Circles. ***icons created by nbeebe24.
for 232 & 235 DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle.zip --- for 238 DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle - 238.zip
from this thread
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ry-stock-232-235-238-now-includes-webtop.html

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I just came from the Bionic to the Nexus and I love this phone. its amazing! But i tried flashing a zip file for the circle mod 1% battery and of course got a boot loop. can anyone redo the flashable zip file to get it to work on jelly bean aokp for the nexus?

this is the one i was using
^^ Thin Circles. ***icons created by nbeebe24.
for 232 & 235 DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle.zip --- for 238 DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle - 238.zip
from this thread
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ry-stock-232-235-238-now-includes-webtop.html

Yeah don't flash things that aren't made for your specific ROM (including build number) or device. They more than likely aren't compatible and will break things. There are times, where it is possible, but for the most part broken things are in your future if you flash them.

I am going to suggest three things here:

- You could just get me your SystemUI.apk and I can make an update.zip for you. You can either unzip the ROM download or pull it directly form your phone. Side note, and guessing here, these may not look great on the GN. As the Bionic's images may use a slightly lower resolution images, due to it having a lower resolution screen.

- I have seen this battery for the GN, maybe as part of a theme chooser. I don't recall which theme it was part of though.

- I think I remember JB Sourcery having this battery in their toolbox, although I could be wrong. This gives you a list of battery types to choose from, you click on it and your battery changes. You can do this with other images too. JB Sourcery also has most (if not all) of the functionality of AOKP.

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
thanks man. Maybe ill give the sourcery rom a chance. I used ninjamorph to move to images over but they were very small....but then again the icons are small to begin with.

yeah i didnt think flashing the bionic zip would work but figured screw it...thats why i have a nandroid backup.