[HACKS] 1% battery mod for .232 and .235

r1nstang

Reaction score
Nope still not working I keep getting a superuser has stopped working message every time I choose reboot recovery

Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
go into rom manager and at the top click install recovery. maybe your CWM recovery is corrupt.

r1nstang

Reaction score
i just put this out yesterday so it definitely wasnt this one that you tried.. and any stock moto build will definitely not be deodeded.. so if you fallow from top and deodex first then install the battery mod you should be fine..
worked like a charm thanks man! i was getting tired of that ugly ass stock battery icon

krazyace38

Reaction score
r1nstang said:
go into rom manager and at the top click install recovery. maybe your CWM recovery is corrupt.

Did that too i have done everything I can think of except fxz and reinstall

krazyace38

Reaction score
r1nstang said:
have you gone to the play store and updated SU app?

Yup got the latest oh well guess I will fxz an reinstall ics thanks to everyone for their help

krazyace38

Reaction score
Finaly got it to boot into cwm i had to delete everything on internal sd then it worked

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finaly got it to boot into cwm i had to delete everything on internal sd then it worked

Glad it's working for you!

dluke

Reaction score
very cool .. this works with out the deoxed file... downloaded and installed on stock ICS no problemsView attachment 53873 thanks

Nice.. i had a feeling that it might work on bone stock.. i had read somewhere that since the battery mod really only affects 3 of the system files, that only those 3 files really needed to be deodexed.. but i didnt really believe it as i had seen many other places stating that you needed to be completely deodexed.. very cool though.. so your SURE that in your system /app and /framework folders there are still odex files everywhere?? im going to revert back to odexed system and give it a try just to confirm if i have time later.. thanks for the heads up though

DLuke

***EDIT: except i would think that you would atleast need to remove the SystemUI.odex, framework-res.odex, and services.odex files.. because when you install the deodex zip it removes all of the .odex files before pushing the new deodexed files, and my battery mod zip does not delete any files.. idk, will have to look further into this i guess..

***EDIT2: ahhh yes.. i remember now.. flashing the 1% Battery Mod on the stock odexed system wont hurt it, and it will install, and will boot and run fine.. but unless your system is deodexed, the 1% increments part of the mod will not work.. all you will have effectively done is change the battery icon.. so in short, to get the real purpose of the mod, you need to be deodexed.

Last edited:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Look up power controls in the play store.

thanks! great app... how do I get rid of the battery? I already have too many battery things up there
4a41c5ad-8f0d-e39a.jpg

edit- I set my notification icon to transparent but its still gonna poll my battery every 10 mins... not sure if that's gonna effect battery life

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I like these mods. i might have to check these out!

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a theme ready to release too! It's a somewhat port of LunarUI, however I can't edit the xml's for color changes, because apktool never recompiles correctly.

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also I'm going to be busy next week, because I have to go back to school.:mad: