[Bionic][MODs] Deodex & 1% Battery Mods for Stock JB 98.72.22

dluke

Reaction score
Whats up boys and girls.. Its that time again.. although this time, I must apologize. im not sure precisely what caused it (other than something pertaining to bootstrap/cwm recovery) but after updating to jb and restoring root, and then installing bootstrap, i eventually found myself at an "Encryption Unsuccessful" screen (and i hadnt even gotten the change to flash anything yet.. Lame! hah).. and the only way to get past this screen involved loosing root in the process. so needless to say i am now without root, and without anyway of testing any mods. Ive got faith that root will eventually be achieved, but ive also got faith that ill hit the lotto someday. so anyways, this has been the reason for the delay, and hence the reason for my apology. i had already made the deodex zip, so i have that for you, and the battery mods are pretty simple so ill be able to get those to you as well.. but as for the webtop mods, or the extended power menu, or any other mods id love to get started on, they will probably have to wait until some kind soul comes and saves our a$$e$ with an exploit... so now that thats out of the way, lets get on with it..

*****DO NOT use Bootstrap (at least not right now).. For now ONLY USE SafeStrap, and backup your stock system, and then restore it on one of your rom slots, and play with the mods there*****

!!Generic Disclaimer: As always I, nor anyone else, is responsible for the s**t you do to your phone!!

-Now this is just like all the deodex zips for all the ICS builds. flashing this will deodex your stock system. this is not a full rom, it is meant to be flashed on your already installed stock system.

XT875-Deodexed-98.72.22.zip
- Mirror

-Here's the Battery options.. put on sd, flash via SS..
*And thanks to MarkusMcNugen for taking care of my false assumption.

***UPDATE*** (6/11/13) - added the two new "3D" battery options.. and also added a revised charging script for all the mods so that while charging it will stop and show the current battery level during the charging animation.. the files with the new charging script have (NCS) at the end of the file name for 'New Charging Script'.. Enjoy!

View attachment 64558
^^ *NEW* This one's a sideways laying battery with a "3D" look. The original icons were from an old Xperia rom but I completely redid the colors and the charging icons and animations were pretty much entirely created by myself.. (im still pretty bad at photoshop.. but as they say, 'practice makes perfect'.. hah) ***icons originally from a rom by seky0405, and redone by myself
DLuke 1% Battery Mod 3D Sideways - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

View attachment 64559
^^ *NEW* This one is a "3D" style of a circle battery. Original icons from same location as above.. but once again redid the colors and created new charging animations. ***icons originally from a rom by seky0405, and redone by myself
DLuke 1% Battery Mod 3D Circle - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

^^This one is a 'Hybrid' that i made for myself. It has the top set for when the phone is in a regular state, and the bottom set for when it is charging ( the circle like pulsates when charging). ***top icons created by mrvirgina, bottom iocns by Vertumus
UPDATE: hey so I re-did this one so that it still flashes the current battery level during the charging annimation, but it now uses the correct "thick circle" icons to flash the battery level, instead of it always flashing back to the "off center" icon to show the level during the charging annimation.. basically it looks much better now
(ill leave the original zip on the off chance someone likes it better, so get the (new charge) zip if you want the re-done one)
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Hybrid - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

Re-done Charging Icons - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Hybrid (new charge) - JB-98.72.22.zip

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Hybrid (new charge) - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^This is just the full set of these icons. ***icons created by mrvirginamjm
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Off Center - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Off Center - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^This is the full set of these icons. ***icons created by Vertumus.
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thick Circle - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thick Circle - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^These are the same as the ones above except as the battery drains the circle dissipates in the opposite direction from the one above. (this one dissipates counter-clockwise, whereas the one above dissipates clockwise.) ***icons created by Vertumus, edited by greeneink.
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Reverse Thick Circle - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Reverse Thick Circle - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^ Pretty much stock icons with white numbers. ***icon creator unknown at this time.
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod White Numbers - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod White Numbers - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^ Thick bar, nice big numbers. ***icons created by Vertumus.
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Bar Numbers - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Bar Numbers - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^ Thin Circles. ***icons created by nbeebe24.
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

^^This one pretty much looks like this but instead the bar is only blue above 70% and then it changes from green to orange to red as the battery dissipates. ***the icons creator is unknown at this time
Original - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Bar - JB-98.72.22.zip - Mirror

New Charging Script - DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Bar - JB-98.72.22 (NCS).zip - Mirror

>>This one is for if you want the system to recognize 1% increments, so that widgets and other things can report and display the 1% increments.. but the icons in the status bar remain the stock unchanged icons.
DLuke 1% Battery Mod Stock Icons Unchanged JB-98.72.22.zip
- Mirror

>>Flash this to 'un-do' the battery mod.. return to stock icons and stock 10% increments
DLuke Battery Mod Back to Stock - JB-98.72.22.zip
- Mirror

So thanks for your patience, and hopefully there is one more miracle left for all us bionic faithfuls, and we call continue playing with the device we all know and love...

DLuke

Last edited:

bbucks36

Reaction score
what?? is this off your ICS script? need yours like the one from ICS

Last edited:
OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
***OP UPDATED: Mirrors added!!*** if the first links are not working then use the mirror.. ill add a mirror for the deodex zip as soon as i can (i cant upload anything over a couple mb at work).

Reaction score
Hmm, this broke something, had to factory reset. Said encryption not complete...

Its my fault, I was reading the ICS instructions and missed the part about not using bootstrap. So I messed up...

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me know if you'd like me to upload a mirror of the Deodex zip

bbucks36

Reaction score
dluke , is there a way to remove the clock in the upper right in notification.. to where it just shows battery and signal only?

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
dluke , is there a way to remove the clock in the upper right in notification.. to where it just shows battery and signal only?

do you mean get rid of the clock in the status bar all together? maybe.. ill take a look..