[MOD] 1% Battery for Stock .232 .235 .238 **Now Includes Webtop

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
deduct said:
Oh yeah? I kave not tried cm10 since its early days On bionic. Data still spotty? Camcorder working? I wanted to run it so bad after I flashed it, but the data being inconsistent and camera made me put it aside. That was months ago however.

Data has been solid for me, zero drops and speedy 4g, flashed it a week ago. Currently, stock camera fc's immediately upon boot so camera 360 has emerged as a hero for pics (flash flashes too soon tho lol) but no video. Also just installed go SMS cause picture messages weren't sending/dling.

But in a list like that it looks way worse worse than it really is. Love all the customizable options especially for the status bar and the screen transitions, jb is smoooooth. If your happy where you are a little time would no doubt allow for a more solid cm build to be available

Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic

deduct

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Haha well in happy where I am

That's all that matters. Enjoy

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
Wait so this can be flashed in a ROM? With safestrap? You just flash it or what?

ya just be careful with this though.. if the rom makes any modifications to the SystemUI.apk, framework-res.apk, or services.jar then flashing one of these battery mods would overwrite any changes the dev might have made to any of those 3 files.. but as long as the rom doesnt have any changes to either of those files than flashing these battery mods over it would be fine.. if your not sure if the rom makes any changes to those files, you can post a link to it and ill take a look at it if you want

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Bump bump bumping for exposure.
Why did this need to be bumped? ROMs are starting to come out for the Bionic once again now that ICS has been officially deployed for the device. Those ROMs all come with the 1% battery. The only way I'd see people wanting to use this still, is if they really, really love stock ICS.

deduct

Reaction score
Vepaot said:
Why did this need to be bumped? ROMs are starting to come out for the Bionic once again now that ICS has been officially deployed for the device. Those ROMs all come with the 1% battery. The only way I'd see people wanting to use this still, is if they really, really love stock ICS.

Or if they did not care for the devs mod and wanted to change the battery mod to one they liked. There's nothing wrong with customization. As long as you know what your doing.

z96Cobra

Reaction score

I bumped it in case there are people that want to be deodexed, or want to have 1% battery but aren't sure about flashing a new ROM. If you use ROM Toolbox, you can't change status bar icons unless you are deodexed. It's an easy way for folks that don't want, or are unsure about flashing ROMs, to be able to do some customizing.

deduct

Reaction score
z96Cobra said:
I bumped it in case there are people that want to be deodexed, or want to have 1% battery but aren't sure about flashing a new ROM. If you use ROM Toolbox, you can't change status bar icons unless you are deodexed. It's an easy way for folks that don't want, or are unsure about flashing ROMs, to be able to do some customizing.

Bump bump bump...hahaha