{MOD} GummyJar 2.5 watermarkd services.jar WITH data throttling removed!!

DThomp

Reaction score
Now we just need someone to package it up with the clock remover.

millbean

Reaction score
How exactly do i install this.I have root explorer just confused from there.Also where is the link for this SDK.

Find the services.jar file in root explorer, move it. Go into system then paste into framework. Go into permissions and check the boxes with this pattern:
xx
x
x
Should say "rw-r--r-- if done correctly.

SDK is not needed if doing it through root explorer. I figured this out earlier and it works perfect. Do this at your own risk. Hope this helps

Where can the services.jar file be found and would this work on other roms?

randyb69

Reaction score
I am trying to download the unthemed version of this, but I keep getting download unsuccessful? Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
I am trying to download the unthemed version of this, but I keep getting download unsuccessful? Any ideas?

I was having the same issue with downloads recently and it fixed itself when I downloaded a different browser(dolphin hd) from the market and set it as default

detoXatappin on my X

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

If you install astro file manager and go into preferances in there and enable browser downloads you can download any file with the stock browser

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
yukmizzee

yukmizzee

Reaction score

my results as of today. dont ask me why it says 10:28 pm, cuz I have no idea. lol...
Now before this mod I was averaging about 1.25-1.55 Now im anywhere from 2.5- to this, constantly

heres another one

One last one

figured out why my time was off. time zone duh, fixed for the last one

Last edited:

elvyrorie

Reaction score
I dont know if it worked on mine or not. I tried this using the theme install YaBBM. I know the theme installed, but my download speeds actually decreased. My upload speed is higher than my download speed. I'm going to keep testing though.

elvyrorie

Reaction score
aefc9bf6-64c6-c521.jpg

aefc9bf6-64df-e9ea.jpg

elvyrorie

Reaction score
Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

wELL IMO it could be that LOCATION can play a big part on the whole picture here. RESULTS MAY VARY.

codythibeauuu

Reaction score
Now, what constitutes this as only working for Gummy JAR 2.5? I currently am on .340 stock, rooted. Would this, by chance, be able to work with that as well?

The last thing I want is to put an incompatible file in my framework and have to .sbf, when to my knowledge, there's no full .sbf for .340, unless system-only .sbf would suffice...

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers.

forever29

Reaction score
Now, what constitutes this as only working for Gummy JAR 2.5? I currently am on .340 stock, rooted. Would this, by chance, be able to work with that as well?

The last thing I want is to put an incompatible file in my framework and have to .sbf, when to my knowledge, there's no full .sbf for .340, unless system-only .sbf would suffice...

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers.

Well if you want to risk it, all you have to do is SBF to .320 and just use the
patches to get back to .340 I've done it a couple of times. No biggie.

I don't know if posting links here is okay. So if it's not, a mod shall remove this.
TBH Patches: 2.3.340-System, Baseband, 2.3.340-Kernel, Bootloader

N

Nickchapa

Ok so I put the services.jar in the framework folder. I also ch anged permissions and rebooted and I can still get into tge wifi area soim assuming it didnt work any help?