[MOD] - Custom Softkeys

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here are some flashable softkey mods I made. This will be a work-in-progress. I'll be adding more as I make them. Requests are welcome (I'll do what I can).

Special thanks to atticus182, I based my original work off of his. If you see any you like from his page, I'd be happy to make them flashable for you.

Instructions:
1) Download file
2) Boot into clockwork and make a backup
3) Install zip
4) Enjoy!

AOSP-ish - Download
View attachment 46155

Blue-AOSP-ish - Download
View attachment 46158

Last edited:

celoughrey

Reaction score
Can you add any other colors?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Skyskioc

Reaction score
Why not use Jrummys ROM TOOLBOX ? You can do the same thing there ? Just open rom toolbox and click on Interface then click on theme manager then softkey mods. Click on any of them you want. Then click on INSTALL THEME. The system may force close but dont worry just click reboot now. I do think that this will only work with NOVA LAUNCHER so you will need that. Cheers

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Why not use Jrummys ROM TOOLBOX ? You can do the same thing there ? Just open rom toolbox and click on Interface then click on theme manager then softkey mods. Click on any of them you want. Then click on INSTALL THEME. The system may force close but dont worry just click reboot now. I do think that this will only work with NOVA LAUNCHER so you will need that. Cheers

Thanks for this, had no idea Rom Toolbox had this ability. I uninstalled when I got rid of my D3 and forgot about it. You do not need Nova Launcher for it to work.

Thanks for the great work though sbenson. :)

celoughrey

Reaction score
I'd like a dark burnt Orange.

celoughrey

Reaction score
Also, the three dot settings did not change to blue.

Felix 222

Reaction score
I flashed the blue. Thanks man

EDIT:
The blues do not match.

ss_2.jpg

Current = soft keys
New = default color

Last edited:

Gigniotron

Reaction score
Hey Felix, where did you get you worded clock widget on your home screen?

NexusBeatz

Reaction score
Would you be able to make bright red ones.... Like the beats audio red

superwrench1

Reaction score
Just WOW

Uhhh, must be I need to spend less time scouring forums and more time investigating the apps I already paid for!! This worked like a champ, and has many cool softkey mods already at my fingertips!! THANK YOU!!!:icon_ lala: