Mobile Defense

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
I can't get this to activate. I get the automated sms when I try to activate it via the site, but after a half hour it never activates. When I press the icon on the phone it just says waiting to activate.

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
Hmm.. I just clicked on the link, took me to the site & activated from there.

So the automated text you got had a link that activated it?

My text just says:

"[email protected]: This is an automated activation message from Mobile Defense" + random code after...

So I get that text and then I click the icon and it gives me a message saying awaiting activation. Do I do something with that random code from the sms?

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I hoping they come out with something like this that doesn't use SMS.
I blocked all SMS messaging from my phone because I didn't want to pay for SMS SPAM I was receiving.

Using Handcent you can blacklist and hide the SMS from MD....

tommyz

Reaction score
I blocked all SMS messaging from my phone because I didn't want to pay for SMS SPAM I was receiving.

Handcent may blacklist the message and hide it. You still have to pay for incoming SMS messages.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Handcent may blacklist the message and hide it. You still have to pay for incoming SMS messages.

I don't pay for any text messages...But the reason you blacklist the MD SMS's is so anyone picking up your phone does not see them an know you have MD installed....

smolander

Reaction score
I just installed this app and think it's very cool! Hope I never have to use it except to find it after I forget where I left it.

CGLOCK

Reaction score
I just started playing with this app today around my house and it seems to work very well. You can log into mobiledefense website on droid and see yourself or you can use any computer. I also moved the phone from my desktop to my backyard fence (50 feet) and noticed the gps icon moved with me. What more can you ask for from a free app?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Set the Alarm off....it's annoying as my x....