MIUI mods for D1

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
its just something I started, more of a preview

you guys are way fast!! I will be updating and it's saweet! having all the mods i use ready... definitely need a donate button tho dude, i feel like i'm taking advantage :)

have a boot animation tho, something i just wipped up
screenshots
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ct4kMGWsBa9w-nTS_4jJqeKAaVlOHRk64gN9zpG033A?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/C7DIhEFTZA2olzM_DCC74-KAaVlOHRk64gN9zpG033A?feat=directlink
link
************** - myephdmiuistartup.zip

I use this with ephd!

I put a donate link at the bottom of the OP. I know a bunch of you guys have asked and i appreciate all the support!

I'll take a look at the boots! thanks man!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
its just something I started, more of a preview

you guys are way fast!! I will be updating and it's saweet! having all the mods i use ready... definitely need a donate button tho dude, i feel like i'm taking advantage :)

have a boot animation tho, something i just wipped up
screenshots
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ct4kMGWsBa9w-nTS_4jJqeKAaVlOHRk64gN9zpG033A?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/C7DIhEFTZA2olzM_DCC74-KAaVlOHRk64gN9zpG033A?feat=directlink
link
************** - myephdmiuistartup.zip

I use this with ephd!

I put a donate link at the bottom of the OP. I know a bunch of you guys have asked and i appreciate all the support!

I'll take a look at the boots! thanks man!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Preview looks pretty sweet.. like the font!

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Updated most of the mods for the 1.2.19 build. Will finish up the rest of them tonight for you guys. Unfortunately the 4 way boot mod is a little more involved so I'm gonna have to do that one tonight. Sorry guys! Happy flashing!

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
OneShot...what exactly is the 4 way boot mod?

When u hold down the power button one of the options is reboot .. instead of rebooting u get 4 different kinds of rebooting .. 2 different kinds of hot reboots (jusr reboots android shell), reboot normally and reboot into recovery

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

T-Rob

Reaction score
Got it, OneShot...thx!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Mods for 1.3.5 are up in OP. Streamlined the OP so it's not as long too! Sorry for the delay guys!

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Mods for 1.3.18 are up in OP. Lots of changes to android.policy.jar so 4 way boot is not running as of this moment. Also added honeycomb battery mod.

shoadelf

Reaction score
hey onsht1kill, would you be able to post MYTheme 2.0 in the theme thread please?

I can't find it anywhere except through the MIUI dev site and it's posted from mid Dec 2010, is this the most recent version?

Thanks

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
hey onsht1kill, would you be able to post MYTheme 2.0 in the theme thread please?

I can't find it anywhere except through the MIUI dev site and it's posted from mid Dec 2010, is this the most recent version?

Thanks

I looked my version is just as old. been using the killtime theme. I usually use the droidforums app so i havent seen my sig in a while. I'll update that now so i dont confuse anyone else! Sorry!

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Mods for 1.3.25 are up in OP. Still no word on the 4 way boot mod working on last version or this one.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums App.