MIUI Backup stuck on Gmail

element192

Reaction score
I just updated to 0.12.11.0 and I'm using MIUI Backup to restore all of my apps. It's stuck at Gmail and has been there for about 15 minutes now and doesn't appear to be making any progress. I can't see any option to "stop" the restore function, should I just reboot and uncheck Gmail on the next attempt?

xformulax

Reaction score
this happened to me... it actually hung on all the google apps.... well voice search, gmail, and youtube.

rebooted and unchecked those options for recover, then tried my best to keep the screen awake (i feared the process was hanging or being killed, not sure if thats true) and that worked.

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
this happened to me... it actually hung on all the google apps.... well voice search, gmail, and youtube.

rebooted and unchecked those options for recover, then tried my best to keep the screen awake (i feared the process was hanging or being killed, not sure if thats true) and that worked.

That is because there is a bug in D1-MIUI-0.12.11.0 where there are two versions of Gmail inside of the system/app folder. Flash my mod and problem fixed.