MHL to HDMI FTW

moot

Reaction score
Can you watch a movie without the phone being charged?

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Just got the Samsung adapter in the mail and connected it to my HDTV. At first I couldnt get it to work and I was kinda angry. I rebooted the phone and now it works. Wierd.

Anyway, it's pretty nice. I was playing Modern Combat 3 on the TV and it is AMAZING how far these phones have come. The game almost looked as good as FPS games on the Xbox from a few years ago.. got this one here.. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-MHL-H...UDKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325746306&sr=8-1

berno929

Reaction score
I just got a new adapter and plugged everything. Nothing appears on my TV... I used the HDMI1 slot. When the phone is connected the screen goes landscape. When I select HDMI1 as the source for the TV, my phone goes 'portrait' for a second and flips back to landscape but nothing else happens.. still nothing on TV.

If the screen is off on the phone and I select HDMI1 on my TV, the phone's screen goes on...

I did reboot the phone a few times and tried doing things in different orders...

Anyone had their screen going portrait for a sec with no further response?

Djanvk

Reaction score
Mine never quite fits the screen, it's just a bit bigger than my TV screen and clips the edges off, anyone have a fix for that?