MetaMorph themes for swype

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yes, but they will be a little off because of the mic addition, and are not mapped to work with it. Like below.
snap20110109_013015.png

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Here's one with the Mic properly mapped. Credit to Adrioid for the base, I just made it blue. Font on the "SYM" key comes from the phone, not the theme itself.
snap20110305_182245.png

Download MMBlueChromeSwype.zip - Make sure to follow the instructions in the OP for install, and to make a backup prior to starting!!!

kwest12

Reaction score
Well,...
This is dead once you switch to a 3.0 ROM
I'm on UD 3.0.1 and once I do this Swype just goes into a Force Close overload
:icon_eek:

I just read a post that may help you out... take a look:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ing-swype-gingerbread-roms-2.html#post1305265

This may be the way people have to theme swype going forward... I won't be likely to take the time to do it, but maybe others will. Hopefully someone else sees this post above and comes up with a slightly more simple process. lol

Killhr

Reaction score
Here's one with the Mic properly mapped. Credit to Adrioid for the base, I just made it blue. Font on the "SYM" key comes from the phone, not the theme itself.
snap20110305_182245.png

Download MMBlueChromeSwype.zip - Make sure to follow the instructions in the OP for install, and to make a backup prior to starting!!!
I really like this look the only thing is that its blue :( but it does look good kinda making want to go with it and a blue theme now hmmmm....Nice work though

mdcowby

Reaction score
Help Please

I did everything in the OP could not get it to work, after playing with it for a while I noticed when I clicked the metamor app and then click unzip/extratnew there are two files

The files for MMSwypeBlueChrome.zip
and then there is
MMSwypeBlueChrome.zip

in the files MMSwypeBlueChrome.zip there is a

Swype file then

assets
res

when clicking assets there is a keyboard file when I open that up there are no files inside of it, but when I go back to my root explorer and find the MMSwypeBlueChrome.zip file I see all these files in assets.

Last edited: