messing around with squidly's rom

Reaction score
ok i've been messing around with the rom, uninstalling blur and what not. well i started a thread saying i can't set social networking widgets and figured out that i needed blurhome installed, well now i can't install it. i get a message in gscripts saying app isn't on sd card, and i can't choose it with home switcher, which i could do before, and now i can't use the social networking widgets now either. what am i doing wrong? I've tried disabling usb and battery pulls, i get nothing.

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Check sdcard/stock for blurhome.apk if its not there that's why also check if its in system/ app already. To use blurhome as your launcher remove your other launcher just make sure you have blurhome in system/ app.

Last edited:
OP
B
Reaction score
blurhome.apk was not in the stock folder, and when i deleted adw i ended up having to reboot and restoring a back up because i didn't have a home launcher.

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That's why I said to make sure you had blurhome in system/ app before removing your launcher it must have gotten lost somehow in the shuffle if something like that happens you can always take it from my zip you can see what on your phone using root explorer or astro.

OP
B
Reaction score
Ok cool. Its all good. Sorry im such a noob at this, and thanks for being a speedy responder, im just trying to learn how to use this rom inside and out. So are there any steps I should take to make sure this doesn't happen again? And to make sure you said I need to run adw over the top of blur home in order to use blur widgets, right?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App