Merry Christmas Everyone! SSX 1.1 is Under the Tree ;)

umx

Reaction score
cool ill try that thx.

nvm phone being dumb

Last edited:

umx

Reaction score
Anyone want to post some screenshots?

sure how lol

didnt work chevy, it overwrote it now i have no keyboard lol

trying to figure out why my camera doesnt work either.

Edit: camera on the phone is broken shutter is stuck closed.

Last edited:

NattyBee

Reaction score
I shall install this when I return home. I was unaware it was released...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

XDRDX

Reaction score
I would recommend flashing the 2.3.340 SBF or zip's below prior to flashing this because I attempted to format System, Data, and Cache like I do for most other roms and then flash this rom and got stuck at "M".

If coming from 2.3.15 I would recommend you use the update.zip's at this link to make sure you are fully up-to-date with the OTA because I had some issues with the kernel and baseband not updating properly which caused random reboots.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...ystem-baseband-2-3-340-kernel-bootloader.html

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

XDRDX

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this is the best blurry rom out, and I have tried them all. Awesome job!

dakoop

Reaction score
So is the performance of this rom? Post up some reviews.

let my fingers do the walking

XDRDX

Reaction score
Performance is above average for a blurry rom. As always I recommend some apps like droid overclock from jrummy for overclocking 1.1ulv, autostarts to modify when things start up, autokiller to adjust your minfree settings and you should be good to go. My biggest thing is that it is there's with a dark notification bar and it doesn't modify the text color so the carhome app icon backgrounds stay stock color. I a also recommend changing the davlik cache size to 36 or so and max events to 65 to make the system run a bit smoother, this can be done through jrummy's app.

XDRDX

Reaction score
I have found 1 quirk. I had to uninstall Flash player from /system/app and reinstall it from the market because Dolphin Browser HD would not play Flash with it in /system/app.

Edit: This may actually be an issue with Dolphin Browser HD.

pkbest

Reaction score
Loving this rom... very fast. Was on ApeX before this and much much faster/stable on this one. However, I did get one random reboot, but I may need to update apps. I haven't refreshed market apps yet. Will do this when I get off work. Great work! Looking to theme this one but not sure which ones i can use.

dhaymond

Reaction score
could anyone say what a good theme would be to run with this rom?

XDRDX

Reaction score
They really don't have any themes great for this rom as others have sections of the framework stripped from them because.most themes are for blurless roms. You will probably have to wait until someone releases one specifically for it or wait till chevy states what will work.

I would assume the ones over on xda-developers under the stock 2.3.340 section would probably work, but I have not personally tested them. I like the way SSX 1.1 works right out of the box.

NattyBee

Reaction score
They really don't have any themes great for this rom as others have sections of the framework stripped from them because.most themes are for blurless roms. You will probably have to wait until someone releases one specifically for it or wait till chevy states what will work.

I would assume the ones over on xda-developers under the stock 2.3.340 section would probably work, but I have not personally tested them. I like the way SSX 1.1 works right out of the box.

Themes that are not specifically designed for SSX will likely cause issues...remember that Chevy modifies aspects of the rom (build.prop?) to include features like ChevyNo1 Tools, etc...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

avalanche32

Reaction score
great rom love the way it looks but i am having one small problem with the stock launcher (launcher2) whenever i press the dialer icon it says not installed, any suggestions??

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I have been running this ROM since the 26th. Love it, no problems so far.

Keep up the good work Chevy and thanks for the update to 2.2.1, I was having withdrawals.