Maxx HD vs Maxx

mcharron

Reaction score
I have a RAZR MAXX and have thought about moving to the MAXX HD, but I would like to know if it is worth the time and money. Any thoughts? If there is going to something REALLY better coming in the next few months, that might influence me as well. Thanks for your thoughts.

roach

Reaction score
I have a RAZR MAXX and have thought about moving to the MAXX HD, but I would like to know if it is worth the time and money. Any thoughts? If there is going to something REALLY better coming in the next few months, that might influence me as well. Thanks for your thoughts.
=================
Go check them out at verizion,hold it touch it you will feel the difference very fast, very professional if it was a women it be a 10+. Me personally have yet to see the speed people talk about.I seen it on youtube against the iphone5 and it won but who knows they can be putting money in phonedogs pockets,.I live in fort lauderdale and have yet to see 4g.
The screen is bright and larger it takes better pictures and you can add up to 64gb of memory.If your a android guy it's a must have phone.There will always be phones coming out,you can't have them all unless your loaded, googles got a phone you might want to wait for,it's got a 1.5-GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM but no LTE and it will be using t-mobiles slow network so if you got an upgrade get it the razr maxx hd.