Switching my GS3 for a MAXX HD

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Does anyone have any input on this being a good trade or not? I have had the x, x2, d3, razr, razr maxx, then went to the gs3 and want to go back to Moto with the MAXX HD.

How is the camera? I see a lot of people complaining about it. As they did with my other Moto phones. I never had any issue with it.

What are your thoughts on this trade?

redneckben

Reaction score
If it's a straight up trade then yeah I'd do it, and make sure to find out if they took the latest ota , of course that really only matters if you want to root and unlock the bootloader

OP
arparaspolo

arparaspolo

Reaction score
If it's a straight up trade then yeah I'd do it, and make sure to find out if they took the latest ota , of course that really only matters if you want to root and unlock the bootloader
It is a straight up trade. And I don't think I'll root. I had the MAXX before and was rooted but only rooted to make a TB backup. Now I use Helium and you don't need to be rooted.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I did. You couldn't "Give" me a GS3 back. I had a razr maxx and it heated up - rather than figuring out why, I traded it in for a GS3.
It was a nice toy for awhile.
Was happy to get my Maxx HD back.

OP
arparaspolo

arparaspolo

Reaction score
The jerk decided to switch with someone offering a gs4. Lame.

OP
arparaspolo

arparaspolo

Reaction score
I found one on Craigslist for $200. Bought it and have been using it for about a week. I'm still getting used to Motorola's UI again. So far I like it. Been on it a lot. Can't wait to test out the video cameras concert mode. I loved it on my original MAXX.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4