Market 3.0.26 on Sourcery

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
[Updated] Market 3.0.26 or 3.1.3 with the +1

Hey Fellow Sourcery users, Sourcery Rom has done good by us OG users by keeping it up to date and bug free. As i like to say Sourcery is the ultimate combination of Features and stability. With that statement said i took the liberty yesterday to try the New Market Version brought to Froyo by Actngrezy of PE. It works flawless and brings an extremely updated feel to Sourcery a specially when combined with our GB theme (my opinion).

Here is a link to a Flash-able zip to the new market app:

New Market 3.0.26

As mentioned above, all credit goes to Actngrezy of PE Rom for making version 3.0.26 work on Froyo.

Market 3.1.3 Zip - with the +1 Google button embedded and an updated settings menu.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA6W5HP
This version's credit will go to the magic man.

If after trying out the new market you want to go back to the prior version you were using the easiest way to do that is to either reflash your theme or flash experimental # 3 on Sourcery Settings. that should put right back on the familiar market app.

Feel free to post your likes or dislikes for Android new market app, i have heard mixed reviews about it.

Last edited:

buellboy9

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Sourcery users, Sourcery Rom has done good by us OG users by keeping it up to date and bug free. As i like to say Sourcery is the ultimate combination of Features and stability. With that statement said i took the liberty yesterday to try the New Market Version brought to Froyo by Actngrezy of PE. It works flawless and brings an extremely updated feel to Sourcery a specially when combined with our GB theme (my opinion).

Here is a link to a Flash-able zip to the new market app:

New Market 3.0.26

As mentioned above, all credit goes to Actngrezy of PE Rom for making this work on Froyo.

If after trying out the new market you want to go back to the prior version you were using the easiest way to do that is to either reflash your theme or flash experimental # 3 on Sourcery Settings. that should put right back on the familiar market app.

Feel free to post your likes or dislikes for Android new market app, i have heard mixed reviews about it.

Just a note that, unlike the market in Experimental #3, this market app seems to work just fine on all FroYo ROMs with which I've tested. Never understood why the previous version crashed and burned on every single FroYo ROM I tried (worked fine on GB ROMs, but those things had other issues so I stopped running them).

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Happy to hear this one works fine for you, the other market version never gave me any issues but thanks for the note.