Man Roots 6-Foot Tall Nexus S At Best Buy

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I let friend check out my phone and they/he/she rooted it without permission, I would call that vandalism. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, If it's his property, entirely different story.

While I would be pissed if someone messed with my phone like that, its definitely not vandalism. He caused no software or hardware damage to it

CM74DX

Reaction score
If I let friend check out my phone and they/he/she rooted it without permission, I would call that vandalism. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, If it's his property, entirely different story.

That would just make your friend a douche, not a vandal.

Vandalism: The intentional and malicious destruction of or damage to the property of another.

So how did he damage or destroy BB's property?

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
While I would be pissed if someone messed with my phone like that, its definitely not vandalism. He caused no software or hardware damage to it

CM74DX

Granted, no damage done. However, what if you don't know how to restore it to it's previous state? BB is not is the business of selling rooted phones, that is a personal choice each must make. So now they have a display model depicting something other than they sell, even if a typical user would't notice.

J

JohnDroid

Users can't create new threads in the "News" section. Create it in a more appropriate section.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
WTF? I can't post a new thread. Mods please tell me why...

Like John mentioned above, regular members can't post new threads in the news section (staff only) but you're more than welcome to post in other sections like the General area.

Thanks! :D