Low storage space

CreAtiVe

Reaction score
Hello guys ,

i have HTC Explorer and i am always getting the low storage space warning and i have almost uninstalled all the downloaded apps and i am still getting this warning saying that i have only 10 Mbs remaining !! what should i know this is really annoying

newbroot83

Reaction score
Hello guys ,

i have HTC Explorer and i am always getting the low storage space warning and i have almost uninstalled all the downloaded apps and i am still getting this warning saying that i have only 10 Mbs remaining !! what should i know this is really annoying

Can you send a pic of your storage?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

caesurachris

Reaction score
I used to get that all the time on my HTC Thunderbolt. It was super annoying!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 Verizon Wireless via Tapatalk 4 Beta

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
It isn't likely to be the apps that are causing the problem but rather the data. Uninstalling all your apps would be a puny change compared to moving some music/photos or a movie to an SD card or DropBox. 1 movie could easily exceed the space required by all your apps.

binodkarki

Reaction score
It isn't likely to be the apps that are causing the problem but rather the data. Uninstalling all your apps would be a puny change compared to moving some music/photos or a movie to an SD card or DropBox. 1 movie could easily exceed the space required by all your apps.

I agree... this would definitely be a better idea.