lost shopping app

lcarbrey

Reaction score
I had to get a replacement phone and all but one app I had reloaded just fine. Here's my issue- I totally forgot to write down it's title and can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm hoping someone else will have been using it and remember it's name. It handled multiple lists, ex weekly grocery list etc and shop by store. When you shopped the same store a few times it would automatically sort the list to how items were found in the store. It was a great app, and I'm pretty sure it was free.... hoping someone remembers.

OP
L

lcarbrey

Reaction score
Thanks, I tried a search on the marketplace to see if that was is and it wasn't found...

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Grocery king is showing up in my searches. Try again. I typed grocery in the search bar. Sorts items by isle to purchase, apparently has multiple lists, saves for later, and as you buy the item, you scan the barcode and it removes it from the list. Looks like a sweet app and I may be purchasing. it would help for sure when we use something to make sure it gets replaced, as well as making sure I don't keep buying the same thing I already have 4 boxes of.

(that would be awesome... use box of noodles, scan package and it gets entered on your shopping list.. I hope that it does this)

Lacilie

Reaction score
Are many people using Grocery King? I'm trying to find a good shopping list with categories and such. I think I've tried all the free ones and either the product lists are just terrible or they don't have very good ways to sort stuff. Also really wanted something with scan capability.

omnibus

Reaction score
Wish Grocery King had a way to sort the location of the aisles based on store setup. iphone program we used had that feature