Any suggestions for a good shopping list/to do list combo app?

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
So, I had been using Simple shopper for my shopping list, and tag to do list for my to-do list, but I'd really like to find 1 single app that could incorporate both lists.

Here are the features I'm looking for:

1. shopping list and to-do list in one app

2. for the shopping list, it saves items you've entered in the past, so you don't have to type "milk" every week, you can just add items from a list of past items

3. I would like for the shopping list to have a price feature, so that as I check items off while shopping, it adds up an estimate of what I've spent so far. **BUt, this is not a necessity, and it's not a dealbreaker if it doesn't have this.

4. the ability to text or email lists to others

5. it would be nice if I could create separate shopping lists for different stores, but this isn't a dealbreaker either

Does anyone have any recommendations?

jodimccann

Reaction score
Reply for shopping list

I recommend GROCERY IQ wholeheartedly!! It does cost .99 cents but you can set up multiple stores and I can't even describe how much I love it! I don't think you can do a to-do list with it, but come on...you can't have everything! ;)

P.S. My younger son LOVES creating the list and marking it off as we walk the aisles. It is awesome!

Jodi

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
NoteEverything Pro meets almost all of your requirements and more. Only thing it lacks is a built-in calculator for what you're spending.

() "Durable" checklists for groceries or any other reusable list. Multiple stores supported. I use mine for Costco vs grocery store vs. pharmacy.

() Text notes, "paint" (i.e. graffitti) notes, voice notes, photo notes, gallery notes.

() Integration with google docs. Email and messaging support. Notes can be sent to your calendar and reminders can be set. Integrates with RememberTheMilk if you use that task management system.

Excellent all around app. Costs a few bucks as I recall for the "pro" version that includes the durable checklist feature. You enter items, check them when you need them, check them when you get them, and they return to the master list.

Last edited:

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I recommend GROCERY IQ wholeheartedly!! It does cost .99 cents but you can set up multiple stores and I can't even describe how much I love it! I don't think you can do a to-do list with it, but come on...you can't have everything! ;)

P.S. My younger son LOVES creating the list and marking it off as we walk the aisles. It is awesome!

Jodi

Is the .99 a one time fee or monthly? thanks.

OP
E

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
I ended up sticking with OI Shopping List, I love it! :)

marcus40

Reaction score
Grocery King

I originally started with Shopping Deluxe which was a waste of .99 cents. I then found Grocery King for $1.49 from the market and it is superb, has a large data base that is easily added to, you can add price to each item and it sums up your shopping list.
marcus40:)

baniels

Reaction score
EasyNote is free and has checklist feature and regular note feature. It syncs with google docs also, but I have not tried that.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mobisle Notes.

Can do checklists, or regular text lists, notes, you name it.

Free, search in market.