Shopping list app?

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
I like OI shopping list. And it does keep a list of previously listed items to add to your current list. Been wonderful!

Technoman

Reaction score
Just curious, is there anything out there that allows you to speak the item and convert it to the list? Kind of like handcent voice to text option. I've been looking but haven't seen anything.

Talk to me Keyboard is a keyboard app with speech enabled. There is a microphone icon on the keyboard and it allows you to use it most everywhere. Or just wait for 2.1 update, it is my understanding that this will be available in the base system after the update.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to have a shopping app that allowed you to send it to others so you all would know what to buy. It's gone now and I forget the name. I'm using Shipping Manager at the moment.

tracylee

Reaction score
Well, we utilized OurGroceries for the first time tonight - kind of. I dropped my SO off to shop while I worked out - he's kind of getting used to dumb phones at this point, so I handed him my Droid with the list. He was really frustrated by it and somehow managed to cross off some items important to him. So - not so good for a non-smart-phone user.

Hopefully next time I'll be in charge of using the shopping list. At least he didn't manage to delete anything off of the base list!

lesliepfalzer

Reaction score
can you then email this one????

I use grocery IQ on my ipod and really like that one. I just looked at ourgroceries and the one thing I don't care for is the items are sorted alphabetically instead of by aisle or category. I've used grocery king, not too bad but the interface is a bit of a pain. Some adjustments and additions to the database and it would be nice.

lesliepfalzer

Reaction score
shopping list

maybe i am asking too muchhhh. id like an ap with a canned list that i can edit, but that can also be emailed (so I can print later)....any thoughts????:icon_eek:

Scribble

Reaction score
I personally like upvise.

You get an online account that you can access from your computer, and from the app on your phone.

Before I go shopping, I just check off the stuff I need to buy, and on the phone as I buy them I just touch the item to "check it off" the list.

It's great too because if I forgot to add something my wife can add it from home (you can link other users to your account) and it's just there when I check the list at the store.

You can create lists for multiple stores. It sorts everything by store and by type of item or aisle or whatever you need it to.

Great program.

Zargon

Reaction score
I personally like upvise.

You get an online account that you can access from your computer, and from the app on your phone.

Before I go shopping, I just check off the stuff I need to buy, and on the phone as I buy them I just touch the item to "check it off" the list.

It's great too because if I forgot to add something my wife can add it from home (you can link other users to your account) and it's just there when I check the list at the store.

You can create lists for multiple stores. It sorts everything by store and by type of item or aisle or whatever you need it to.

Great program.

Thanks for the info on that app, exactly what I have been looking for. The other apps I had used were missing some features upvise has. :)

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I think it would be great if there was an app out there that had your shopping list, and as you went to the store you didn't check it off, you scanned it off. It pulled up the price, checked it off, and would tell you, hey amazon has this cheaper, or whatever website has it cheaper. That'd be a sweet little addition there to tie a couple of apps together in 1 big app.

RayDar

Reaction score
I used to use HandyShopper for Palm.

Because I missed many of the features it had, I created my own app called rShopping List.

It has many of the features of HandyShopper, is free of charge, and ad-free.

Give it a try, won't you? rShopping List