Droid shopping application

overkill2007

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was an application for shopping such as a shopping list that when you have the item you scan it and it takes it off your list.

Or one that you can scan the items you are purchasing as you pick them up and it keeps track so you know how much you are or should be spending. Approx.

Is there anything like this?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are tons of them. Do a search in the Market on shopping. I don't use them so I can't recommend one for you.

artash

Reaction score
There is a shopping application which helps you compare prices on products from top online stores, find accessories such as batteries, face plates, headsets, skins, memory cards, pendants, holster, car mounts and cases for your droid phone through online accessory stores. Check this app https://market.android.com/details?id=ackdev.com.AllFlowersDroid for buying flowers & gifts quickly and easily. Compare pricing between florists. You may save criteria for future searches - in the background the app will use your product watchlist and notify you when an item price meets your price or a date occurs. It's also free to download! Good luck!

Last edited:

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I've been using Mighty Groceries. Got it free one day on Amazons App Store but so worth it.

You can scan items you want to buy, the bar code. Press to cross off. Checkout to remove from lust completely. You can also have several store shopping lists.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums