Lost ALL signal- voice & data

Tracy22NC

Reaction score
I noticed I had a weak signal today and that I only had 3g in 4g areas today. Then this evening I was sitting at home texting when my signal completely dropped. I restarted,did a battery pull, and tried removing the sim card for a few minutes ... nothing. I called Verizon and they had me factory restore (no external storage sucks balls) and then my sim card wouldn't even activate. I tried a brand new sim card and it didn't activate either. Verizon put in a trouble report and told me to wait and see what happens. Seriously ??? In the meantime I only have my 3g3g OG to activate on my line, but then of course I won't know when/if the problem is fixed bc I'd have to activate a new sim card to use my GN. WTF!

OP
T

Tracy22NC

Reaction score
All better :)

I noticed I had a weak signal today and that I only had 3g in 4g areas today. Then this evening I was sitting at home texting when my signal completely dropped. I restarted,did a battery pull, and tried removing the sim card for a few minutes ... nothing. I called Verizon and they had me factory restore (no external storage sucks balls) and then my sim card wouldn't even activate. I tried a brand new sim card and it didn't activate either. Verizon put in a trouble report and told me to wait and see what happens. Seriously ??? In the meantime I only have my 3g3g OG to activate on my line, but then of course I won't know when/if the problem is fixed bc I'd have to activate a new sim card to use my GN. WTF!

It's as if it was all a bad dream lol! Woke up this morning and my beautiful phone is working perfectly :) Any ideas what could have been going on? All my other phones, both 3g & 4g weren't affected at all. I hadn't done anything to this phone yet, hadn't even unlocked it. It was funny though that the verizon rep explained to me that since the trouble report involved a newly released phone it would be flagged high priority. After she submitted the report she's like, "Oh, I've never seen this before. Not only is the report flagged high priority, it's also flagged 'Mission Critical.'" LOL Awesome : )

doublea500

Reaction score
ill check mine again. ive had lte off yesterday and wifi only today.

MrBewst

Reaction score
It's as if it was all a bad dream lol! Woke up this morning and my beautiful phone is working perfectly :) Any ideas what could have been going on? All my other phones, both 3g & 4g weren't affected at all. I hadn't done anything to this phone yet, hadn't even unlocked it. It was funny though that the verizon rep explained to me that since the trouble report involved a newly released phone it would be flagged high priority. After she submitted the report she's like, "Oh, I've never seen this before. Not only is the report flagged high priority, it's also flagged 'Mission Critical.'" LOL Awesome : )

This mission critical event must have made it up that ladder for the President's OK for resolution.....joking. Sounds like a 4G issue local to your area. Just like losing power (well not exactly)...not everyone is on the same feed.