Looks like we have confirmed specs

jasonrobb

Reaction score
This is not a batch of phones, this is different smartphones from different deliveries on different days. Using one store as a sample is actually a pretty good indicator of what's happening all over a region. Costco does this all the time when they are determining what products to carry and get rid of. Why can't we use it as a gauge for the satisfaction of smartphone users?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lemodular

Reaction score
I know people have commented on the build quality of Samsung devices. And for a long time now I have considered waiting on the gs2. But I just took a new job as a supervisor at costco and we have to handle every phone that is returned. The comparison goes like this, for every 10 Samsung's returned, there are 5 HTC devices returned and 1 Motorola devices returned. Now if that is because they break, or they are not user friendly, or whatever the case may be. They're getting returned ten times more. Thought some would be interested in this point of view.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I have heard this from a (veteran) VZW tech as well. Hope Sammy upped their QC for the GS2.

knightshade

Reaction score
Looking forward...
Eligible now, and wanting to upgrade sometime 4th quarter.

I'm surprised how many people are posting for a thin phone...
Give me one that is twice as thick - so long as that extra volume is all battery!