Looks like 2.1 Update will be a while.

RyanRacer48

Reaction score
LOL ... Until this expensive ass phone is out of warranty I've prohibited myself from flashing! Sure I've done everything from motherboards to mouse's, but I've also done a few video cards that "never quite worked again".

Either 2.1 comes out and its an all around better phone or I'll try my luck getting a Nexus from Verizon due to the issues. I'm committed to Android but I want SPEEEEED 1ghz just pwns 550mhz ( and its not like the architecture is that different ).

JoeWoah

Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with all the new ROM's and other options for the Droid, but I'm pretty happy with it and will probably just wait for 2.1.

Logan3824

Reaction score
LOL ... Until this expensive ass phone is out of warranty I've prohibited myself from flashing! Sure I've done everything from motherboards to mouse's, but I've also done a few video cards that "never quite worked again".

Either 2.1 comes out and its an all around better phone or I'll try my luck getting a Nexus from Verizon due to the issues. I'm committed to Android but I want SPEEEEED 1ghz just pwns 550mhz ( and its not like the architecture is that different ).

Yeah but I mean you COULD just overclock your droid, yes I understand they are different processors and the nexus would be faster but I'm not a fan of all touch screen phones.

RyanRacer48

Reaction score

Yeah but I mean you COULD just overclock your droid, yes I understand they are different processors and the nexus would be faster but I'm not a fan of all touch screen phones.

I hear ya .. I got the droid just because I'm used to hardware keyboards. Only fact is I never use it because it truly sucks worse than the virtual does. My fingers cover like 4 buttons lol