Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Good choice..

TYUI

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
LG G4 is good but the original leather back cover is easily damage. If you always take off the back cover and replace the battery, the leather back cover will be damaged.
1.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
For the same price you are paying on Verizon you will get Unlimited LTE data on all phones on the account. Unlimited, unthrottled.

Tmobile has a seven day test drive that is free. They will send you an i5S to use without a cost to you which you drop off at the nearest authorized TMO store on the 7th day.

That is how we did it and found their network to be just as good as everyone else's in our neck if the woods.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was just going to recommend the test drive. I tell EVERYONE that is interested in T-Mobile to do it. I did it and found the signal was just as bad in my neighborhood as it was 3 years ago. But surrounding areas were better.

Sent from my Verizon G4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Yep, I was just going to recommend the test drive. I tell EVERYONE that is interested in T-Mobile to do it. I did it and found the signal was just as bad in my neighborhood as it was 3 years ago. But surrounding areas were better.

Sent from my Verizon G4

Yeah it is hit or miss. Where they do have wifi calling to compensate for a lesser network I don't find wifi calling to be a reason to leave another carrier. It is still in its infancy and has issues on some phones. It works great on my Note Edge when I tested it, but on the wife's Note 4 it drops calls consistently.

OP
SILVER COUPE

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
well ive gone ahead and made the switch to T Mobile and the G4. so far so good, the T Mobile network does not connect as fast as im use to on verizon, but once it connects im satisfied with the results. im loving the G4, although there are some issues with it, the main one being the keyboard not registering key punches once in awhile. i tried the native keyboard and google keyboard, no change, i also tried the touch screen booster app thats in the play store but its not much help. hopefully an update will correct this. so far im happy with my choices.