ZeroLemon Releases Extended Battery Cases For The LG G4 and Nexus 6

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
61vM9o%2BWhHL._SL1500_.jpg

Today Zerolemon took to twitter to announce a few new battery cases. They have always been the leader in oversized swappable batteries, but with the trend heading away from removable swappable batteries they are looking to expand their horizons. They have decided to release some extended battery cases using the same battery technology and adding that to a durable protective case.

The new cases are for the Nexus 6 and the LG G4. The LG G4 does have a removable battery, but the great thing about a battery case is that you get the juice from your phones battery plus the battery from the case. The LG G4 battery case comes in at a whopping 8500mah which means you shouldn't have to charge your phone for days!

The Nexus 6 battery case is a bit more modest coming in at 3500mah. This is still good for an aditional 75% charge and should keep your phone up an running well into the next morning. It is nice that they have put together a Nexus 6 battery for those of you still rocking the N6! Grab these battery cases from one of the links below.

LG G4 8500mah battery case
Nexus 6 3500mah battery case

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This made my nexus 5 too thick I hate to imagine using this on the Nexus 6.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Interesting, I would like to see a review first, also it is pretty expensive if you ask me. Here is a cheaper option with a larger battery at a fraction of the cost.
4200mAh External Battery Charge Charging Case Cover for Motorola Google Nexus 6
I'd pass on both... Zero lemon does have good reputation.. the other who know what ya get from it.. cheap enough to take a hit if it's no good..
This made my nexus 5 too thick I hate to imagine using this on the Nexus 6.
Yup.. Don't want a thick phone like this unless you are on the road without charger.. I'd take the portable battery to charge..

NexusSix

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here, both of them look like bricks, especially the zero lemon one.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I like the idea, but getting a maxx or turbo would be sleeker and lighter.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
I used an Anker 5600 mAh battery for the S4. Offered decent protection, but use of brittle plastic drew me away from it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I love the idea of charging cases but have had ZERO luck with them. I want to know why they can't just provide a charge as its needed instead of having to hit a button to start charging your phone once you decide too... I tried a cheap one (very very cheap) for my S5 and 99% of the time it would only charge the phone 10 or 15% then stop.....

I bought an extended battery for my Note 4 but after a few weeks it was just to large so now I carry a spare regular battery but have toyed with searching for a small charging case.

Note 4tified