smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Here is a short video on the LG G4 Mophie case - it adds the extra battery power without having to power down your device and switching out the removable battery. The Mophie case allows your charge your device on the go with no USB cord. It does add some bulk to the phone (equivalent to an Otterbox or rugged style case) and also offers some protection for the device.

What are you doing to boost your battery life - spare batteries, USB cords everywhere :) or are you pleased with the battery life and are getting thru the day with no problems!

Feel free to post your thoughts below!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Nice job, thanks for sharing!

For me personally that adds too much bulk. I'd rather carry a spare battery or a charger. I can definitely see the use for something like this on a camping trip or something similar. But again, for me a spare battery would be more betterer

G4'ed it!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks for sharing @smalltowngirl13... great review..

Do you feel it adds too much weight? G4 is light phone so I'd think not bad.

You can charge from standard wall charger? Apologies if I missed you mentioning..

Z3+ Tapatalk

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
@bkdodger - I don't think it adds too much weight at all. With all of the devices going thinner, I like the little extra it adds. Now, I don't think it would be ideal for someone with small pockets to slide it in and out by any means but for me, it works.

Yes, you can use a standard wall charger - which is what I use normally and that is where I sometimes get the "slow charging" notification.