ZeroLemon Galaxy Note 3 Rugged Case with 10,000mAH Battery & NFC Available for $60

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
zerolemon-giant-gnote3-case.png

If you are looking for a truly all-in-one case for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, then you might want to check out the ZeroLemon Rugged Case. Not only does it have a very resilient ruggedized design, it also includes a massive 10,000 mAH additional battery for the device and NFC capabilities built-in. This is actually there to make up for the fact that the thickness of the case actually blocks the regular NFC inside the GNote3. The case also includes a screen protector and a kickstand attachment.

We aren't sure when or why the average user would want this behemoth case, but there are certainly instances when the ridiculous battery and the stout physical case could prove useful. Sound off if this item has you intrigued and check out the Amazon link below to grab one for $59.99 if you can make use of it.

Source: Amazon

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I use my Note 3 with no regard for battery life and rarely do I run it out before the end of the day. I am sure there are people that do but you are allowed to charge it during the day. I can bring a charger to work and keep it topped up pretty easily. My wife is a prime example of why batteries die so fast. She has an S4 and when she texts someone, she leaves it on. It can sit there for 5 minutes with the screen on and not touching it. Even if she is finished with it, she puts it down without turning the screen off. She says it'll turn off on its own then complains when the battery dies. The battery stats shows the screen is the main use of battery. Its laughable really. Anywho, thats a big giant battery and I'd rather buy a cheap charger to have at work or in the car to keep my phone charged instead of that bulky looking thing.