Looking for bionic accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

segordon

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my car was broken into over the weekend and my car dock and extended battery and cover were taken. Before you ask, the reason the extended battery was in there is because I had to put the regular battery in because I put my phone back into the otter box.

Last edited by a moderator:

tacoman1287

Reaction score
Check your local Verizon Wireless store. I am a sales rep at one here in Sarasota, FL. We still have a ton of Bionic stuff on clearance. Can't speak for your area, but our car dock is like $19.97 right now, we have a couple of cases for less than $10, the HD Station is $49.97, the Dock is $19.97, and I am not sure if the extended battery is still 50% (separate promo), but if so, $25 is a pretty good deal.

OP
segordon

segordon

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will have to check out some of the stores around here.
Sent from my Droid Bionic rocking ICS 247 using Tapatalk 2.

OP
segordon

segordon

Reaction score
Check your local Verizon Wireless store. I am a sales rep at one here in Sarasota, FL. We still have a ton of Bionic stuff on clearance. Can't speak for your area, but our car dock is like $19.97 right now, we have a couple of cases for less than $10, the HD Station is $49.97, the Dock is $19.97, and I am not sure if the extended battery is still 50% (separate promo), but if so, $25 is a pretty good deal.

I checked around my house and the stores don't have the deals you are seeing.

Sent from my Droid Bionic rocking ICS 247 using Tapatalk 2.

OP
segordon

segordon

Reaction score
Probably because someone gave you a place to get what you needed. I haven't found what I'm asking for yet. At least at a price I can afford right now.

Sent from my Kindle Fire running Jelly Bean using tapatalk 2.

mattjenn

Reaction score
segordon said:
Probably because someone gave you a place to get what you needed. I haven't found what I'm asking for yet. At least at a price I can afford right now.

Sent from my Kindle Fire running Jelly Bean using tapatalk 2.

I have found several accessories for all my droid's off ebay normally for less then half of what Verizon charges and all of them have been brand new.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
locking thread.. please do not offer to sell or buy on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.