Bionic extended battery back in stock at VZW

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just an FYI. IF you were looking for the Bionic extended battery they are back in stock at VZW online. Price is still 50% offtoo.Extended Battery w/Cover

AlexSB

Reaction score
Just an FYI. IF you were looking for the Bionic extended battery they are back in stock at VZW online. Price is still 50% offtoo.Extended Battery w/Cover

Good looking out! I've been really lazy about ordering mines, this is giving me another chance =)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

B

bens42608

I just went to get 1 and they insisted to me that it is not 50 percent off wtf

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jayman350

Reaction score
I just went to get 1 and they insisted to me that it is not 50 percent off wtf

I am assuming you are talking about buying it from a vzw store, don't bother.

follow the link in the OP, don't sign in until you have added it to your cart and are checking out. It shows up as $49.99 until you add it to your cart and then it drops the 50%.

B

bens42608

follow the link in the OP, don't sign in until you have added it to your cart and are checking out. It shows up as $49.99 until you add it to your cart and then it drops the 50%.

Ok ill give that a try thanks

B

bens42608

U guys were right. I just got the extended batter for $25 at Verizon.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I actually got mine for the 50% off plus our 25% corporate discount. Took the total down to $18.74. Had to call to get that done though.

B

bens42608

I actually got mine for the 50% off plus our 25% corporate discount. Took the total down to $18.74. Had to call to get that done though.

How can u beat that? U could almost get 3 for the price of one and you would be set- only have to charge em like once a week lol

johnnyrocket

Reaction score
to those who have been having problems with getting the deal at their local store... the store i called was a corporate store not a privately owned one... i wonder if that may be the difference with some people getting the deal at the store and some not...

smily1401

Reaction score
Been going vwz corp and they will not honor the offer

johnnyrocket

Reaction score
smily1401. i just got off the phone with verizon wireless customer service... the guy i spoke to had not heard of this but did some checking and said that aparrently they do have such an offer and it is good til the end of the month 12/31/11. according to him the offer is 50% on extended batteries on verizon 4G devices. he said that if you order it online it should automatically apply the discount at checkout... according to him this discount applies online, over the phone with verizon or at any of their stores... he thanked me for bringing it to his attention so that he can make his team aware of it as they did not know about of it... he told me that the extended battery for the bionic is $49.99 with 50% off it would cost me $25.00.
give customer service a call by dialing *611 keep hitting 0 until it asks for your PIN number enter it and hold for an associate... then ask them about it if they say they don't know anything about it ask them to look it up or ask for a supervisor... i hope this was helpful... good luck...
if you want to get it locally get the phone numbers of your local vzw stores off the website or better yet from the local phone book and call them to see if a manager can look it up for you before you drive to the store...

mackiv

Reaction score

I just bought mine in-store last week.I'm in california if that makes a diff. Maybe u were at an autherized retailer that didn't carry the deal? Check another location, but u definateoy dont have to wait for it to ship if u dont want..