looking for BB style slide in case with no flap

torokfam

Reaction score
I looking for a case for my D2 like the one that came with my BB curve.Just a case to slide the phone in and then put in my pocket. One without a flap or a clip. I have only found one and it was over 50$ and I think thats too much.

Last edited:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
This would be great if anyone could help us locate one of these. I have looked for these also and I couldn't even find the 50 dollar one. 50 is too much but hopefully one will turn up

Sent from my D2

OP
T

torokfam

Reaction score
Im using my BB one and it works well just not tall enough to cover the entire screen. The magnet does not seem to turn on the droid. Still looking for one that fits just right

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went in on Amazon and searched droid 2 pocket case and it came up with quite a few slide in cases but none i really like. Maybe you will find one on Amazon that will meet your needs

PDXUnplugged

Reaction score
Vaja Droid 2 case

I purchased a Vaja "Classic Leather Pocket" for my Droid 2.

I found it on cases.com a couple months ago. Think I paid $50 or $60, however. Not a cheap solution but it is a really nice looking case and does the job quite well.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/...1?redirect=true&ref_=oss_product&a=B003ZWSI04

I found this case and it comes with a little tab to help you pull it out of the case but it is removable tho. Hope this can help. I personally have one and I have been very satisfied with it. Just like the original one that came with the ipod almost. I removed the little tab on it bc I just wanted a case with no flap, strings, or anything to pull.

Sent from my rooted D2

Reaction score
GTMax Black Large Universal Vertical Soft Pouch Case for Motorola Droid 2 A955 / Cliq XT / Quench / Devour / A555 / Droid A855:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

I found this case and it comes with a little tab to help you pull it out of the case but it is removable tho. Hope this can help. I personally have one and I have been very satisfied with it. Just like the original one that came with the ipod almost. I removed the little tab on it bc I just wanted a case with no flap, strings, or anything to pull.

Sent from my rooted D2

That link is broken.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did any of those links or the search option for the case work for anyone.

*edit*
i just got on a computer cause mine crashed and i dont have one but i tried those 2 links and it just doesnt look like amazon wants to work in links. if you search droid 2 gtmax case it will pull it up and show them for multiple phones

Sent from my rooted D2

Last edited: