Looking for an App

Abby Normal

Reaction score
My Droid 1 went berserk and I just got a replacement for it. I am loading up my apps and I used to have an app called Missed Call but I find out it is no longer available...

I really liked that app as you could set the color of the led for different notifications and select sounds to go with them....

Anyone know of an app that will let you when you miss a call and can do all of the above also???

Any help will be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks in advance.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
My Droid 1 went berserk and I just got a replacement for it. I am loading up my apps and I used to have an app called Missed Call but I find out it is no longer available...

I really liked that app as you could set the color of the led for different notifications and select sounds to go with them....

Anyone know of an app that will let you when you miss a call and can do all of the above also???

Thanks in advance.

Go here to redownload Missed Call!!
Missed Call Android App Review by AndroidTapp.com | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Missed Call Android App Review by AndroidTapp.com | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews

Unless I am missing something this is what I get when I try to go there.
"We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

I did find lots of threads where no one can find the app and then i found this mentioning it is no longer available...

Missed Call - Android app on AppBrain

But Thanks for trying, it was a good app...

I am going to try a couple others and see how they work...

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

Thanks in advance.

Unless I am missing something this is what I get when I try to go there.
"We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

I did find lots of threads where no one can find the app and then i found this mentioning it is no longer available...

Missed Call - Android app on AppBrain

But Thanks for trying, it was a good app...

I am going to try a couple others and see how they work...

It went to the page when I tried it. Weird.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums