Looking for an app - mute for a length of time?

rherdman

Reaction score
OK, I had to get a replacement Droid and I had not gotten around to backing up my apps (taken care of that now) so I am re-installing the apps I had originally.

One app I had that I cannot remember was one that put a widget on my home screen that would mute the phone for a period of time - 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, etc. Does anyone known know what that app was called? Thanks.

Sidewind

Reaction score
not sure what app that is but Locale lets you have many options for silencing your phone at differ times and areas

OP
R

rherdman

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have said I already tried Locale and that's not what it was. I don't have set location where I need to mute things but it was nice to be able to mute the phone for an hour and have it un-mute automatically when the time was up.

OP
R

rherdman

Reaction score
That's it - Mute Ringer! Thanks. Now I just need to get the Android Market to find it...

Thanks again.

mad3963

Reaction score
Mute Ringer is not showing up in the Market. Even when I scan the QR code for it at Androlib.com it says "not found in the Market". I was hoping to try this out. Guess I will look into some of the other suggestions.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use "Timeriffic"....its great because every day of the week it changes, for example from 7:30 am to 9:00 a.m. I have WiFi on, full screen, volume for ringer set to the level I want and vibrate set. Then at 9:00 when I get to work, everything mutes, WiFi is off and only vibrate is enabled. Then, at 6:15 everything comes back on, ringer, WiFi, etc. At 11:00 pm to 7:30 a.m. everything mutes again so I don't hear anything buzzing or beeping while I'm trying to sleep since I use my phone as an alarm. Then on weekends, I have everything set differently again. It's a cool little program and very powerful.