Looking for Date/time stamp on past calls App

Karbonkopy

Reaction score
Ive been looking around for a App that would show you the time/date of a call on your call log instead of yesterday, 3 days ago, a week ago etc. I have seen a few apps that replace the core phone app with its own, but I was looking for something smaller that would just replace those lame date stamps with something usable. Anyone know of any?

I've tried SuperDial and while it does this I'm not sure if I want to replace the core phone app...

eldis

Reaction score
You do know that pushing on the caller's name in the call log you get details page where there is date, time and duration of the call?

OP
K

Karbonkopy

Reaction score
Yeah, thats pretty helpful I was just hoping to have that under the name of the caller in the actual call log screen as well.

sm110

Reaction score
doesn't work for me

You do know that pushing on the caller's name in the call log you get details page where there is date, time and duration of the call?

When I push on the caller's name, a pop up menu displays things such as: View contact, call #, edit #, send text message, add to speed dial, remove from list." It doesn't show the details page? Can you please help!?

eldis

Reaction score
At least on my Motorola Milestone (Android 2.1-u1) it works as I said. In the 'Call Log' just tap (not tap and hold) on the call (callers name and number) to see details.

sm110

Reaction score
I guess on my motorola droid2, it doesn't work. Tapping only takes me to contact info which doesn't have anything regarding the call at all. and if I go to contact's history, again it shows other stuff but nothing related to call info. Thank you though!