App to send messages to yourself at certain times?

seneye

Reaction score
Is there an app that can send yourself messages at certain times? Like make a message come in every five minutes, and have the message from a present list? I was told doing this while lifting will keep you focused and give you motivation? It doesn't have send a message in a sms form, anything would do, just so it pops up on the phone. I had one but I couldn't make it repeat, if i set it for 7:30 for monday, it wouldn't save so I could have it again send on tuesday at 7:30. I had to re-enter all the messages and times daily and that is not worth it. I just want to click the app on, and every X minutes a message is sent or pops up on my phone.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I believe in the play store there are apps like fake text. You can edit who its from and when you get it and so on. Idk for sure as I've never used any of them. Hope this helps?

sent from my MAXX.

joeybags

Reaction score
You can use the website PostToSelf.com to do this. They don't have an app yet, but I'm sure one is coming.

Reaction score
I am not sure if this will help but what about setting a calendar event with reminders every five minutes? For example if you wanted it to start at 730 and pop up every 5 minutes until 8, just set an event for 8 with reminders every five minutes starting at 730.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

kac8866

Reaction score
Why not set an alarm to go off every day at 7:30. Easy to do with the stock clock. Then set snooze time for 5 minutes.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Go SMS Pro is a great app that can do that. It has a scheduler built in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Screaming

Reaction score
I also use calendar event to reminde myself.You can set the time and plans.