Lock screen problems.

Jerminator617

Reaction score
I know that this isn't really a big deal, and it doesn't really bother me that much, but when I have my D3 set with any kind of lock security, like a pattern lock or number lock, and I go to unlock my phone, I have to slide to unlock, then put in the pattern or code, which is normal. But when I don't have a code or pattern set, when I push the lock button to unlock my phone, the phone completely skips the lock screen, and takes me to my home screen or whatever app I was using before I locked it. Its been doing this for a while but I just though to post about it. If I remember correctly, it started happening after I had my phone in sleep mode and didn't take it out of sleep mode before connecting it to a charger. That messed up my phone a little with all the ringtones and notifications and such. But this solved itself after I put it back into sleep mode and took it back out of sleep mode. The screen lock is the only thing that has stayed messed up. So if anyone knows how to fix this, I would like to know, but if not, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Fr33dom

Reaction score
I've heard of a known issue that affects the lock settings. You might try cycling the settings and see if that resolves it for you.