Loaded ICS. Phone will not boot. HELP!!

krucifyd

Reaction score
Now I need some real help. I flashed ICS onto my phone over the weekend. Everything went great and I have been enjoying the upgrades. So, my wife says she wants it on her phone. I followed the exact same steps with her Bionic and all seemed to go well with the install... until reboot. Once the install was complete, I am getting a screen I have not seen before. Here is what I see... white text on a black screen:

-----------

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.71

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: webtop, status: 0X004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: webtop)

---------------

Can someone help me out of this mess?

eye_dea

Reaction score
Something errored or was corrupt on the install. What version of ICS were you flashing?

eye_dea

Reaction score
Good deal. You can easily fix this.
Do you use gtalk? PM me your gmail address and I will walk you through it.

OP
K

krucifyd

Reaction score
I have never used gtalk. Not sure what it is. But can probably figure it out. What do i need to do to get started?

Last edited:

eye_dea

Reaction score
First off...edit your last post and delete your gmail unless you want to get spammed. Then download google talk to pc and I will invite you to chat.

OP
K

krucifyd

Reaction score
I am back to where we left off. Let me know when you can reconnect.

LeonaE

Reaction score
Please help

Good deal. You can easily fix this.
Do you use gtalk? PM me your gmail address and I will walk you through it.

I am having the same problem. I was told that the download more than likely drained my battery and upon reboot, it crashed my phone. How can I fix it?

LeonaE

Reaction score
I started the download.. it took hours and then finally gave me the "update" button to click. Phone crashed and now it won't come on at all. When, I hold the power and Volume Up/Down buttons it boots to a black screen with white letters. I choose "recovery" and get

Invalid Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.72

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG Version (CG: Recovery)

LeonaE

Reaction score
I started the download.. it took hours and then finally gave me the "update" button to click. Phone crashed and now it won't come on at all. When, I hold the power and Volume Up/Down buttons it boots to a black screen with white letters. I choose "recovery" and get

0A.72

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

eye_dea

Reaction score

0A.72

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Does your battery charge? You may need to flash the ICS update using RSDlite and the 246 fxz files.

robehgo14

Reaction score
Does your battery charge? You may need to flash the ICS update using RSDlite and the 246 fxz files.
Was there ever a fix for this? I have the same error on my Bionic, I've tried FXZ to 246 file and it still comes up with Boot Failure 0A.72

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I remember something about being sure you get the web top files when you fxz. My phone wouldn't boot when I first fxz’d until I got the web top files.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums