Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

NachtDraegan

Reaction score
Just re-rooted my phone today, first ROM I saw was this one and installed it, all I have to say is this is my all time favorite ROM, used to run the old LithiumMod and loved that one as well.dancedroid

jjhiza

Reaction score
Anyone know if I'll receive the ROM's updates without ROM Manager Premium?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SilverAg08

Reaction score
Any one else having problems with Google Maps Navigator using a creepy demonic sounding voice and not actually feeding directions to you but saying something like "xlmns version something something something"?

jjhiza

Reaction score
Any suggestions on what kernels play nice with NG v0.0.5? I'm looking for a lower voltage one than the stock 1.125ghz kernel I downloaded the rom with.

Sent from my Droid using a keyboard and my thumbs. Droid 1, running Lithium Mod NG v0.0.5 1ghz.

phreek

Reaction score
I feel like the heat issue is caused by a rampant app. I only use task killers if I really need to, but after doing an "end all" when the phone gets hot, things seem to cool down. I'll keep an eye on it and keep you guys posted...

In the mean time, I'm sticking with LithMod NG!

I've noticed several times my phone would start chewing through the battery and the data lights would be on solid. I think I found the problem, when this is happening I noticed if you go to "system updates" it shows a 17.7 MB file being downloaded. Is there a way to disable these updates from being downloaded that aren't compatible with the Lithium Roms?

I noticed my battery is starting to drain a lot quicker recently. Not really sure what's causing this.

DrDiff

Reaction score
How about a plain Vanilla Froyo theme? and the option to load the original bootanimation*?

I like it to appear stock

*or could someone walk me through changing back to the original boot animation?

Last edited:

DrDiff

Reaction score
Battery gage read out

Is there a way to get the digital percentage overlaid over the battery gage like in V1.0.12? Goodies?

DrDiff

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the market update of early Dec 2010 is not working with Lithium V0.01 or Lithium NG?

Itzathing

Reaction score
I installed this with RM on my Droid 1 and it seemed to run through the installation fine, rebooted and now I'm stuck on the droid/lithium mod animation. No buttons work including the power button. Any suggestions?

listenman20

Reaction score
hope you made a back up...should be able to restore a working nandroid...after battery pull

Itzathing

Reaction score
Thanks. I was able to do a restore without much trouble. This is my first flash so I'm just wondering if I missed a step somewhere during the install.

jjhiza

Reaction score
Ok, so I just downloaded the Froyo goodies folder from RM, and I see that it's on my sd, but now what? I was under the impression that the content would unpack itself in the appropriate places, but I guess I was wrong. What do I need to do to access the folder's features? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using DroidForums App