Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

ronx

Reaction score
yes, one of these days i'm going to write up a proper post about Lithium NG. for now, i just wanted to let you all know that we just released v0.0.5 on ROM Manager (in the free section now).

the default theme has had an overhaul (blue-ish), and an optional (red-ish) theme is available as an option when installing via RM.

changelog: LithiumMod

support/contact info:

Twitter: @LithiumMod
IRC: #lithmod on freenode

enjoy!

Last edited:

DankDroid

Reaction score
Running smooth and no bugs so far...this is very impressive. Great job

KhrizG35

Reaction score
any pics? so we can c how it looks plzz? much appreciate

dbst

Reaction score
Awesome, I'll try this out tonight. Thanks guys

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Where is the download?

OP
R

ronx

Reaction score
Did I miss something? Where is the download?

please download through ROM Manager for now, as it will provide the options for the themes (and alternate kernels for Moto Droid). Lithium NG is available under the Lithium Mod section in RM -- now available in the free section in RM!

screenies coming...

Trionalaw

Reaction score
my thanks to the help I just received. Everything worked as advertised. My appreciation to everyone.

Thank you.

Trionalaw

Reaction score
do I have to download a Google application separately? I don't show anything from Google on this new NG version. If so, where would I get that download?

I assume Market is a Google application because I don't have it either.

Thank you.

Loaded the most recent Google apps (17 K in size)and seems to be working fine. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
R

ronx

Reaction score
do I have to download a Google application separately? I don't show anything from Google on this new NG version. If so, where would I get that download?

I assume Market is a Google application because I don't have it either.

Thank you.

Loaded the most recent Google apps (17 K in size)and seems to be working fine. Thank you.

yes, when you install from RM, make sure you check the option to download Google Apps. If you didn't do this when you installed Lithium NG, you will need to install it separately.

Download from here, put it on your SD Card, open ROM Manager, and choose to Install ROM from SD Card. Select that file you just downloaded (make sure you do NOT check the wipe data & cache option). It will reboot into recovery and install gapps. Let me know if you have any trouble with this.