Lithium Mod - Some Basic Facts

chabuku

Reaction score
Man I am starting to get itchy to update my ROM, I haven't heard anything new on Lithium Mod in a minute....

Some of the newly released Google Apps won't install. =(

Travillion

Reaction score
Upside-down Lithium

This is my first time to Lithium Mod, and am currently loving it. One problem however is my phone will frequently wake up from sleeping upside-down--even though I am clearly holding it right-side up and was not previously using it upside-down. After a few seconds of shaking it recognizes the error and corrects itself. But...it'd be nice to not have that in the first place. I don't like this new ability of Froyo to turn updside-down, in SS I could just disable 270 rotation, but can't find that here in Lithium. Anyone know a script or something that will disable this?

audioscience

Reaction score
This is my first time to Lithium Mod, and am currently loving it. One problem however is my phone will frequently wake up from sleeping upside-down--even though I am clearly holding it right-side up and was not previously using it upside-down. After a few seconds of shaking it recognizes the error and corrects itself. But...it'd be nice to not have that in the first place. I don't like this new ability of Froyo to turn updside-down, in SS I could just disable 270 rotation, but can't find that here in Lithium. Anyone know a script or something that will disable this?

Go to Settings > Display and uncheck Auto-rotate Screen. That should do it.

listenman20

Reaction score
This doesn't work for me! My screen is still rotating all the time - I hate it. Any other suggestions? Why does this setting not work anymore? :p

what launcher are you using. if it doesn't change it when selected from the setting menu then yuor launcher settings may have to be set. some apps will switch no matter what those settings are set as tho.

missrachel

Reaction score
what launcher are you using. if it doesn't change it when selected from the setting menu then yuor launcher settings may have to be set. some apps will switch no matter what those settings are set as tho.

I am using the stock LiMod (pink-life) launcher. I don't see a launcher app installed nor have I found a place to adjust my launcher's settings... *confused* Can you help me out? :)

listenman20

Reaction score
I am using the stock LiMod (pink-life) launcher. I don't see a launcher app installed nor have I found a place to adjust my launcher's settings... *confused* Can you help me out? :)

my other suggestion would be to get another launcher from the market. i use launcherpro. i have it set to not rotate on homescreens but the other setting in settings>display, i have set to rotate so that apps will rotate like i need them to. there's other launchers out. i've heard of ADW launcher...there's more just have to kinda look around but i don't know of another place for those settings. it sounds like a bug that one of the devs will have to look at.