list of cyanogen features

Chrisace89

Reaction score
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else but I looked and couldn't find it. My question is, is there a list of all the features in cyanogen because I spent 2 days thinking that The rom was broken because sometimes my status bar across the top would disappeared not knowing that its actually a feature when u slid up with your finger. And u can slid down the notification bar just swiping down anywhere on the screen. After figuring this out i love this mod alot more but I had no clue I could do that.

KingTee

Reaction score
If you installed ADW thats a feature of the launcher. You can also set it up so that when you swipe up or down it will open your app drawer, hide the notifications bar, open apps, open notifications etc. I personally have my set up so that when i down swipe it opens my notifications and when i up swipe it it opens my app drawer.

Se7enLC

Reaction score
If you installed ADW thats a feature of the launcher. You can also set it up so that when you swipe up or down it will open your app drawer, hide the notifications bar, open apps, open notifications etc. I personally have my set up so that when i down swipe it opens my notifications and when i up swipe it it opens my app drawer.

ADW is the default built-in launcher for Cyanogen - so it's there whether you knew about it or not.

INFERNO

Reaction score
Anybody can download adw to any rom from the market, it's not a cm exclusive feature.

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Anybody can download adw to any rom from the market, it's not a cm exclusive feature.

Yes. But in the context of the Koush forum, when somebody is asking about features of a rom that includes ADW, it's not because they went to the market to install ADW. :p

OP
C

Chrisace89

Reaction score

Yes. But in the context of the Koush forum, when somebody is asking about features of a rom that includes ADW, it's not because they went to the market to install ADW. :p

Thanks.. this is exactly what I mean... in koush rom are there any other cool little enhancements like that? like how software u buy from the store has a list of features on the box... i think cyanogen should have a list.