[APP] Swipe Status Bar Allows You To Access Your Status Bar AnyWhere On Your Device

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
unnamed-5.png

The status bar is a very integral part of the Android Experience. It gives us all kinds of important updates on the time, date, notifications and other important information. We totally loose the status bar when we enter full screen mode. There have been plenty of times where I can remember sitting down to watch a movie on my tablet. I always end up pausing the movie so that i can collapse the full screen in order to see the status bar so I can check the time. There are also some launchers that require "expanded desktop" which removes the status bar altogether. Developer "Thomas." has put together an app he calls "Swipe Status Bar" that will allow you to access the status bar from anywhere in Android with just a simple downward swipe. There is even a feature that allows you to test the sensitivity of the swipe so you can set it to not bring up the screen with an accidental swipe. Check out the source link below for more information on this awesome application.

Via XDA

bigdad63

Reaction score
Sorry to rain in his parade and hard work, but smart statusbar has been free in the Google Play store for some time now and it works great. again, good idea and great work, but just a little late to the game.