Liquid Thundersense v1.5 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.5 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.5 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yesss! I seen you posted 1.9 so I knew the Thunderbolt was next. Downloading now. :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Stalker lol just kiddin enjoy :)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LoL... Stalker :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

hawgpapa

Reaction score
I was going to get some shut eye...but...I am an addict! Can't wait :)

It was a late night - this post was supposed to reflect my excitement for Gingersense 1.0. Sorry, but thanks!

Last edited:

viciouslifter

Reaction score
I've tried many of the roms for my thunderbolt...

Liquid Thundersense
DASBAMF
Thunder Rom
Virus Rom etc.

And many of the kernels

Imoysens
Drod
Adryenalyne
Ziggy etc.

And out of all of them...

LTS and 2.5.1 lean version of imoysens has been by far the fastest and smoothest on my Thunderbolt!

I'm loving the speedtweak.sh for overclocking/tweaking and the smooth interface of LTS makes this phone really shine! Thanks Liquid!

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I'm running 1.45 do I have to wipe if I just download and install from Rom manager?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Heck tonight I'm trying both the the gingersense and 1.5 so ill be wiping anyways.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I wouldnt download the gingerbread version unless you just want to experiment. I installed it and it still has tons of bugs...i had to use my recovery to be able to get off of it. I cant wait till all the bugs get fixed though it looks super sick...

tec1ra

Reaction score
I didn't wipe either, been running 24 hour since then with no FC's or reboots. All is well at this time. I'll reserve the right to edit if I find something.