Liquid Thundersense v1.25 Rom Release...

usicus

Reaction score
Need my gps, rely on it too much to not have on my TB..I like this Rom a lot though, great work..will def give it another go..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

_33

Reaction score
Loving the ROM so far, except my GPS won't get going either.

Any ideas?

djj624

Reaction score
Same no gps. Liquid any news on a fix?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bikee4

Reaction score
No, GPS itself will not activate. It's like the GPS chipset is not able to be turned on.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
No, GPS itself will not activate. It's like the GPS chipset is not able to be turned on.

Oh. I guess Ill wait for fix. I have a different rom now and the only problem I have is the weather clock shows Im in boston although I am in the san francisco :icon_ banana:

bikee4

Reaction score
Try turning off all location services and refresh your weather widget.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Try turning off all location services and refresh your weather widget.

I did that but every now and then Bostons shows up and then disappears. Oh well not a big deal. Getting great battery life ever since I rooted dancedroid

medicnj

Reaction score
Looks like I too am not able to use GPS. Also just loaded imoseyon kernel to try and tweak some extra battery life outta this thing.

djj624

Reaction score
Now im having F ing problems. Phone keeps rebooting and freezing up. I wiped data and cache before install. I also didnt overclock the $hit out of it either. I even restored and reloaded the rom re wiped and all works good for a little bit then it starts to lock up i have to pull the damn battery. I had to go to Das Bamf. This is bull nothing against bamf( nice stuff) but iv been following liquid since LFY!

djj624

Reaction score
Ok i just want to clarify something real quick so im not doing things half ass backwards.

Do i have to wipe dalvik cache along with the others? I believe liquid said no need to.
Do i have to turn s off? If so how?
Finally, if its the kernel. Can you run anyones kernel with any rom?

Thanks.

burgeke

Reaction score
Liquid,

Great to see you doing the TB. I ditched my D1 ... LTS here I come :)

Thanks for the hard work on this

amaury48

Reaction score
GPS Navigation problem

I too seem to have GPS problems. Checked all GPS services, started Google navigation but don not get icon in status bar on top and program unable to locate gps. Also having some issues with bluetooth earbud (Motorola h17 earbud), had problems connecting, then intermittently disconnecting and re-connecting. Otherwise love this Rom.
dancedroid

1android

Reaction score
have had the liquid ROM now for a couple days. I like it, but if the GPS doesn't get fixedI will try something else.