Liquid Thundersense v1.45 Rom Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALTERNATIVE KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.45 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.45 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]##LIQUID[/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved!!!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Downloading now.... :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hope you enjoy bro b/c im loving it 1.92x kernel here though

djj624

Reaction score
Downloading now, will let you know.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very nice Liquid! Everything loaded up just fine... Fast too! Quick question? If i want to theme... I have to work from com.htc.resources.apk?

djj624

Reaction score
Money in the bank! The 3g and batt glow is awesome. Question though do you think the 1.92x kernel is better?

NXLTrauma25

Reaction score
Might have been covered elsewhere. I know I saw a post on XDA about someone on another rom with the same problem but there were no responses.

Is anyone else having problems with the Mobile Instant Messaging widget not working? It shows up but I cannot add any services or do anything at all.

FrenchToast

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this still an Android 2.2.1 based ROM? Just got the Thunderbolt yesterday after coming from the OG Droid.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this still an Android 2.2.1 based ROM? Just got the Thunderbolt yesterday after coming from the OG Droid.

Yes it's still 2.2.1 but way better than stock.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

lee__D

Reaction score
im loving 1.4, will prob flash this tonight.

Any seeing noticeable improvement in gps locking ,because that's the only problem for me w/ 1.4 (and any other rom rly

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Tried to flash1.92x but got stuck in boot loops

djj624

Reaction score
I just flashed the 1.92x kernel and it booted fine. Weird that 1.4 wouldn't work for me.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I just flashed the 1.92x kernel and it booted fine. Weird that 1.4 wouldn't work for me.

Any special way to install the file? Its weird i flashed it in recovery but got stuck at boot image. I took out battery and tried. No luck :icon_eek: