Liquid Thundersense v1.4 Rom Release

djj624

Reaction score
Got it i ended up throwing the sd into my work I1 and deleting the pg file. I restored to Bamf 1.5 but not first trying to wipe data, cache, and dalvic 3x's again with no luch stuck at the liquid Tbolt screen. This sucks, any ideas why its not working?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't think of any reason why it's not working for you. I got it running on the first install but alot of bamf 1.6 was still left over... Like bamf tool kit was still in the app launcher. That's why I booted into recovery and wiped 3times. Within recovery I installed liquid 1.4 and I was up and running. No boot loops.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

djj624

Reaction score
Did it take a while to come up? Cause on liquids boot image on the thunderbolt background it just hangs. I just tried redownloading from rom manager wich i dont like to use to install roms, but figured what the hell worth a shot. Same deal.
Oh well back to Bamf for now.

Again thanks for all the help man i thought i was screwed for a second with the Hboot crap in the beginning. Now i just wish the rom would work for me.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It shouldn't take more than a minute after the Thunderbolt splash screen. I don't download from rom manager. I download direct from the links liquid puts on the op. No problem my friend, I'm glad I was able to help you out :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt

gyoza

Reaction score
It shouldn't take more than a minute after the Thunderbolt splash screen. I don't download from rom manager. I download direct from the links liquid puts on the op. No problem my friend, I'm glad I was able to help you out :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt

So how did you flash 1.4? CWM?

gyoza

Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[/FONT]

How come nobody is in the irc channel?? I would like to provide some live feedback if possible. Thanks!

djj624

Reaction score
Once 3am hit and all the issues I was having(thanks Android) I gave up, and loaded up bamf 1.6, went in fine.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sent from my Thunderbolt

So how did you flash 1.4? CWM?

Yes... I use CWM for my Thunderbolt and SPR for my Droid 1

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Once 3am hit and all the issues I was having(thanks Android) I gave up, and loaded up bamf 1.6, went in fine.

Sorry it didn't work for you djj... but I'm glad your phone is up and running :)

djj624

Reaction score
I guess some roms work better on different phones. Iv had issues with lts, with random reboots on previous versions as well. This phone seems to like bamf, my og Droid loved lgb though. Sucks cause liquid has good stuff.

gyoza

Reaction score
I would love for some feedback from the liquid team...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No always wipe

amaury48

Reaction score
What are the advantages of updating from LTS 1.3 to 1.4?