Liquid Thundersense v1.45 Rom Release

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Loading this up now! It will be my first TB custom ROM! The GPS locking fix and improved battery life drew me to this ROM. These were my two biggest issues while running stock! We'll see how it goes ...

Last edited:

gary73

Reaction score
Third release I've ran, this is great.no revolts and GPS locks an stays.been running since Saturday

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Loading this up now! It will be my first TB custom ROM! The GPS locking fix and improved battery life drew me to this ROM. These were my two biggest issues while running stock! We'll see how it goes ...

You will like it. I've been running it and never had any issues. :)
Hey Yank have you worked on theming the framework or made any skins for the TB yet?

djj624

Reaction score
Hey what do you guys have set CPU set to for max, that its stable at?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Anyone know liquid coming out with gingerbread love for tb

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am going to root today. And try the LTS rom too.

Battery drain is ridiculous compared to D1. I was expecting drain, but damn...I hardly used my phone and its about 10 percent per hour. And my phone turned itself off today at work. I had to turn it back on.

I did recieve the OTA update..and just bought the phone yesterday. Thinking about taking it trade in for another TB...and hopefully its just a quirk with this phone. I have been reading a lot about rebooting issues.

Gonna trade in for a new one...take it straight home...let the OTA updates run...then root, backup, and install thundersense.

Then eventually I will start pulling framework and see if I will feel like starting a theme project for the TBolt.

:)

So far..I love the phone..speed is great, feel is great, sense UI is good, camera is awesome. My only complaints are battery life, bloat apps, and shut down out of nowhere.

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

You will like it. I've been running it and never had any issues. :)
Hey Yank have you worked on theming the framework or made any skins for the TB yet?

Nah, haven't even cracked one of these ROMs open yet ... still getting adjusted to this beast!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You sporting the Thunderbolt too yakitory? Awesome! The one thing I miss from the OG Droid are all the tweaks from the settings menu.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Is anyone having problems with text-to-speech. Not working in Google search or Handsent SMS since upgrading to LTS 1.45 and included kernel. GPS working great btw.

Actually it's when I choose the microphone key on keyboard that doesn't work...just get "Speak Now", and it doesn't work..... I can voice dial

uninstall google voice then reinstall google voice and text to speech should start working again I had the same issue

Having the same issue ... didn't have Google Voice installed so I loaded it up from the Market and still no go.
Any Ideas?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You sporting the Thunderbolt too yakitory? Awesome! The one thing I miss from the OG Droid are all the tweaks from the settings menu.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

Haha yes sir. Although I was checking out the charge yesterdayand the display is amazing. Feels cheap as hell though. Battery life is supposedly better on em. I'll probably ride out the tb and hope custom roms help. There's more development behind the tb from what I can tell. Still early though

ridin the lightning

cc16177

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with text-to-speech. Not working in Google search or Handsent SMS since upgrading to LTS 1.45 and included kernel. GPS working great btw.

Actually it's when I choose the microphone key on keyboard that doesn't work...just get "Speak Now", and it doesn't work..... I can voice dial

uninstall google voice then reinstall google voice and text to speech should start working again I had the same issue

Having the same issue ... didn't have Google Voice installed so I loaded it up from the Market and still no go.
Any Ideas?

Have you tried actually installing the "voice search" app from the market? I've had weird issues with this before and sometimes manually installing it has corrected it.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Have you tried actually installing the "voice search" app from the market? I've had weird issues with this before and sometimes manually installing it has corrected it.

No, but I will now!

EDIT!! THAT DID IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Last edited: