liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALTERNATIVE KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.0 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.0 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]##LIQUID[/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DROD2169 [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLTONLY
!!!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!!!

Last edited:
OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
I wanna know... For those of u who like custom boot animations what do you think of my first thunderbolt animation mod that liquid put in the ROM? Hopefully you all like it and I hope to get some more together real soon

OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
Question 1.)

Quick question.. I have been running a few ROMs with a 1.5GHz Kernel.. Like anyone would be, I am hesitant to try the 1.8 Kernel, but would running the phone at that speed be dangerous for the phone? I feel like it will extremely shorten the life of the processor..

Reply:

honestly, it is possible best recommendation is todownclock the speed when you do not need it set higher. When using the overclocking at higher speeds for shorter temporary periods of time that should be fine but dont keep it overclocking all the time and I'd recommend using the smartass governor the kernel. Also FYI please make sure everyone is reading the thread titles this is for THUNDERBOLT there is a thread for DROID 1 that was just released as well do not try to install the wrong ROM for the wrong phone or you MIGHT Brick and we will not be held responsible for user errors

Q 2.)Okay, I heard somewhere that there were still bugs in the smartass governor like it freezing up for the users etc.
Just don't want to damage my phone. I normally use ondemand for the governor, but there is a lot of talk about the smartass governor and haven't really heard too much about it..(Will do, gonna try with drod-bfs-0.3 )

Reply:

the one we are using for the governor is from drod haven't had bugs so far it is different than the others out there but if u encounter any bugs let us know please and ur welcome (that's the stock kernel in the ROM )

User:Adrozz07 Said:All signed in and synced up. seems super snappy so far. Looking forward to testing battery life. Thanks for the work :)

Liquidzgrl Reposne:Glad it worked for ya and I think ull be impressed with battery life I'm running without root on stock and my battery sux liquid running tbolt with his ROM blows my battery outta the water we can compare his rom well since im on stock

Reaction score
Okay, I'll bite. Had gone other ways on the OG (I still owe you a call, Liq), but I'm down to try this out...

halopower

Reaction score
Been running since last night, so far very smooth. Not a huge fan of sence but i'll give it a shot with your rom. Running it at 1.5 might try out 1.8 for a short time. Thanks for the hard work on this rom.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I will try your Rom soon! I just wanted to say thank you for the Rom. I am very happy that more and more roms are coming out!

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Not trying to be mean or anything... But did you really have to include a screenshot with a modified quadrant script?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
Not trying to be mean or anything... But did you really have to include a screenshot with a modified quadrant script?

if u are referring to the benchmark then uve got it wrong cas it is an actual benchmark test result

Its TwiX

Reaction score

if u are referring to the benchmark then uve got it wrong cas it is an actual benchmark test result

Right... This is an actual benchmark too. 1.2 oc

3bz0p.jpg

You, Liquid, Adrynalyne (the one who wrote the script), and I all know 1.8 won't get past 3.3 and even that is a long shot.

EDIT: You know which script... it's inside your ROM zip.

Last edited:

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sorry bout the misleading score change log has been updated now enjoy :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for introducing another ROM for us TB users Liquid/Liquidzgrl - I will give this a try tomorrow night after work.

As for the benchmark test - I'll be happy to delete the post and we can all move on, just send me a PM.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
More than misleading but okay. Whatever man. When we never see a 3.6k score from this ROM we will know who's right lol.

usicus

Reaction score
I wanna know... For those of u who like custom boot animations what do you think of my first thunderbolt animation mod that liquid put in the ROM? Hopefully you all like it and I hope to get some more together real soon

I dig the boot animation!